• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I was so close to buying Ring Fit last weekend, but the $130 price tag here is a bit to steep for me to justify, I'll still get it soon, maybe in a couple of months. Luigi... my man... I'll go for you as soon as I'm done with Mario Odyssey, don't worry.

Also, Kakarot...
Dragon-Ball-Z-Kakarot-Launch-Trailer-01-Header.jpg

Ryng™

Nov 2, 2017
Italy
By the way both 360 and PS3 numbers at this point of life were very impressive (Hell even Wii in January 2013 wasn't selling bad), PS4/XB1 doing way worse is a very cold take, we knew legs of this generation weren't going to be to as good.

Zephy

Oct 27, 2017
I'm having an amazing time with Kakarot, happy to see it's do well. It will probably open the way for a sequel, not sure I'd be at all interested in a DB Super game though. If they made a DB game with kid Goku I'd be all over it though.

Bruno MB

PAL Charts Genius
Oct 25, 2017
Switch down in units is honestly surprising all things considering. But i think the next months it'll be up thanks line up + Lite.

What line up? There is no date for anything after Animal Crossing: New Horizons. All we have heard is speculation about some ports of old Wii U games and remakes. Nintendo once again resting on laurels during first half of the year.

HeroR

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
Grates to RFA breaking into the top 10. Well deserved since this game has personally helped me. May it continue to thrive as more people discovers it.

Ryng™

Nov 2, 2017
Italy
What line up? There is no date for anything after Animal Crossing: New Horizons. All we have heard is speculation about some ports of old Wii U games and remakes. Nintendo once again resting on laurels during first half of the year.

Was talking about evergreens mostly, but well Animal Crossing is bigger than anything released the first half of last year so even just that i think will be enough.

OP
OP
Lelouch0612

Lelouch0612

Oct 25, 2017
No a single game is dated after March. From now on, we can only comment the Q1 line-up and it is strong with Animal Crossing and to a smaller extent, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon.

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
Slow month.
Damn, no TMS. Hope is not a huge bomb.
Of course it's a huge bomb.
Vicious circle of companies not supporting the switch because there's no big third party titles in a top 10 (because they don't exist).

Damn. That's pretty bad.
Wonder if that'd be that bad if they announced those new consoles will be 500$ or so.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
PS4 also had a very harsh yoy drop in Japan so far. Next gen really needs to to arrive soon

HeroR

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
I was so close to buying Ring Fit last weekend, but the $130 price tag here is a bit to steep for me to justify, I'll still get it soon, maybe in a couple of months. Luigi... my man... I'll go for you as soon as I'm done with Mario Odyssey, don't worry.

Also, Kakarot...
Dragon-Ball-Z-Kakarot-Launch-Trailer-01-Header.jpg

The price is steep, but imo it's worth it. While I haven't lost much weight from it, it did wonders for my blood pressure and overall stamina. I am being serious when I say this game along with my other life style changes is keeping me off of blood pressure medication.

ChaosXVI

Oct 25, 2017
Damn that's crazy that RFA is number 9, above freaking Pokemon. It makes sense though. Every new year people randomly get it in their head to try and workout. I know a few people at my day job who bought it. I still imagine Nintendo is very shocked at how well it's doing worldwide.

KillerMan91

Oct 25, 2017
Was kinda expecting Switch to be flat or slightly down (like my post in prediction thread indicated). Smash as December release had more hw pushing power than 2019 holiday releases for Switch (not to mention how huge Smash is in US) also 2019 December was a bit inflated by Cyber Monday so bigger drops were expected.

ItsOKAY

Jan 26, 2018
Frankfurt, Germany
It´s so crazy, that the PS4 had it´s first price cut not even 2 years after its release. (On October 9, 2015, the firstofficial price cut of the PS4 in North America was announced).
TheSwitch did not even have one pure price cut (if you dont count the Lite as an other form of price cut), and is still selling like crazy. I dont want to know what happens, if the OG Switch gets a price cut...madness.

Personablue

Feb 10, 2019
Now i realise that releasing new super mario Bros u before mario maker 2 was not a strategic failure. MM2 is nowhere to be seen.
Also Smash is killing it

Smokey

Oct 25, 2017
The Elite series controllers are obviously a hit, yet Sony refuses to acknowledge an obvious segment of the market that wants a premium first party dualshock.

KillerMan91

Oct 25, 2017
It´s so crazy, that the PS4 had it´s first price cut not even 2 years after its release. (On October 9, 2015, the firstofficial price cut of the PS4 in North America was announced).
TheSwitch did not even have one pure price cut (if you dont count the Lite as an other form of price cut), and is still selling like crazy. I dont want to know what happens, if the OG Switch gets a price cut...madness.

While it's not the same as price cut for base model I don't think you can ignore it completely either. It lowers entry price to Switch ecosystem by $100 for those that just care about games (or portability) and not about hybrid functionality. Eventual price cut to hybrid model will obviously still boost the sales but less than if Lite didn't exist.

El Pescado

Oct 26, 2017
Ouch. I thought Tokyo Mirage Sessions would make the Switch Top 10 at the very least. It's such a good game. :(

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
I like how they make sure to specify most Nintendo games don't have digital counted but Ring Fit does not have that caveat... because there is no digital version of the game.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
The price is steep, but imo it's worth it. While I haven't lost much weight from it, it did wonders for my blood pressure and overall stamina. I am being serious when I say this game along with my other life style changes is keeping me off of blood pressure medication.
For sure, it's part of the reason I want to get it. I plan to start running again soon and have already started managing my diet and bettering my eating habits as I've gained a few Kgs the last few months, Ring Fit will provide the fun in the process.

BlueManifest

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
What was the combined lifetime sales of the ps3 and 360 in January 2013 vs PS4 and Xbox one in jan 2020

H-I-M

Banned
Apr 26, 2018

Are we going to ignore the fact that the Switch has no competition right now?

BlueManifest

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
After 7 years ps4 and Xbox one combined are like 155 million right? What was the combined ps3 and 360 after 7 years