• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow surprise numbers, thank you very much! I have:

Switch 340k
PS4 150k
XB1 17k

RIP XB1, wowee.

XBox is in hugely short supply from the major retailers that I've seen. Not sure if they're going to bother restocking until that V2 happens someone found.

There were a few Fallen Order One S bundles on Amazon, but even they're $450.

Xevross

Oct 28, 2017
Oh right :P

Well we have 4 months of data which is estimated from the prediction thread results so this could be a bit off but these are my YTD estimates:

Switch 3.71M (+80% YoY)
PS4 1.53M (+7% YoY)
XB1 1.15M (+14% YoY)

So they are still all up, XB1's early 2019 was low enough that its still doing fairly well in comparison. XB1 sold 3.05M for full 2019 which I really don't see it getting close to this year.

Oct 27, 2017
Yes sorry I meant year to date :D

I was unsure if we had data for every months since january, but thanks for the estimates !

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
Something tells me MS will push the Xbox One S and Series S in the same type of space. Makes sense. No need to have the Xbox One X around as the "premium" of the 2.

Warukyure

Banned
Feb 23, 2019
I thought they confirmed that the Xbox one S and one X were recently discontinued in a thread beck in July? Maybe that's the reason for the plummet. Also as for being up YoY, I think the one X has been on sale since the start of the year or something. Or at least bad has been in Canada. Its been on sale for like $379 CAD which is the same price as a gameless 1TB PS4 slim.

ThisIsBlitz21

Oct 22, 2018
I have no idea why people are so surprised.

Two of the three Xbox One models are now discontinued. There was obviously gonna be a huge dip after that.

Oct 25, 2017
I thought they confirmed that the Xbox one S and one X were recently discontinued in a thread beck in July? Maybe that's the reason for the plummet. Also as for being up YoY, I think the one X has been on sale since the start of the year or something. Or at least bad has been in Canada. Its been on sale for like $379 CAD which is the same price as a gameless 1TB PS4 slim.
The normal One S is still technically in production. It was the digital only version that was discontinued.