• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

N.Domixis

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I think it tells volumes Sony has stated PR but none of it indicated they won bf in the u.s. but we did get something for the UK.

The map I posted a page or two a go from Google that stayed the same from Nov.21-25 was still the same as of yesterday.

I think it's safe to say Xbox won handily.
It speaks volumes that ms hasn't posted PR. They usually like to brag about beating Sony. Remember the #1 Console In America commercial?

Maybe it's nintendo.

5Twist

Oct 27, 2017
I think it tells volumes Sony has stated PR but none of it indicated they won bf in the u.s. but we did get something for the UK.

The map I posted a page or two a go from Google that stayed the same from Nov.21-25 was still the same as of yesterday.

Does that mean the PS4 didn't win a single NPD over the past 12 months? NPD must've published false numbers! /s

Dr.AfroJaguar

Banned for having multiple alt accounts
Nov 21, 2017
It speaks volumes that ms hasn't posted PR. They usually like to brag about beating Sony. Remember the #1 Console In America commercial?

Maybe it's nintendo.

Microsoft hasn't spoken on them winning bf often. Only a couple times across several years if I recall.

Usually they do what don't does as preemptive dc. They didn't this time, this time Sony did.

Also that Google chart a page or two back doesn't even have the switch on the map.

KillerMan91

Oct 25, 2017

Sony hasn't made any UK Black Friday PR so I don't know what you mean. Articles about UK numbers are from different news sites using GFKs weekly UK sales data. No Sony PR.

Sony actually had pr most of those last twelve months so......

Yes. After NPD report. They can't comment on non-existing NPD report (we are two weeks away from Novembers report)

v_iHuGi

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Microsoft hasn't spoken on them winning bf often. Only a couple times across several years if I recall.

Usually they do what don't does as preemptive dc. They didn't this time, this time Sony did.

Also that Google chart a page or two back doesn't even have the switch on the map.

Sony just said that they had the biggest week in Playstation history, they didn't brag about winning anything.

Cinemikel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Other plot twist, and one I would pay money to have happen just for the reactions:

Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo all sold the same exact number of consoles in November. Down to the single digit

5Twist

Oct 27, 2017
No the burden of proof goes on the person making the starting claim, which was you.
Typical tactic of trying to lazy your way out from being pressed to prove your point. If you can't show your proof, then there's no reason for me to believe what your saying. This is especially true when you shared an image of a map that you don't even know what it's even saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.