• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

bibs

Oct 27, 2017
GRID not charting at all really shows how far out of favour most racing games have fallen for most people (bar Gran Turismo and Forza with the marketing power of the first party publisher). Lets see how Need for Speed does this month.

RingRang

Alt account banned
Banned
Oct 2, 2019
GRID not charting at all really shows how far out of favour most racing games have fallen for most people (bar Gran Turismo and Forza with the marketing power of the first party publisher). Lets see how Need for Speed does this month.
This hurts me. I fear for the future of Codemasters right now.

GRID is a solid game and I think it's more fun than most sim racers. Sadly it feels like more and more people just can't be bothered with racing games. Everything has to have a story, or a big bloated career mode.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And yet people still think F-Zero fan make a comeback

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Oof, Grid did not chart in the overall top 20 or either PS4 or XB1 top 10. Hopefully Codemasters didn't spend too much on it.

slavesnyder

Oct 26, 2017
SlaveSnyder Media Corp.
I still don't get it how people are debating sales without figures!
figures, shmigures.
i thought we finally got over that kind of childish egoism and realised that good analysis doesn't need facts, numbers or a solid basis of information. the npd group provides us with everything we need to keep our bodies healthy and our souls clean, plus a candy of dry-aged statistics here and there.
so show some dignity and behave.

Last edited:

slavesnyder

Oct 26, 2017
SlaveSnyder Media Corp.
Just a depressed middle-aged man talking to himself? That's us!
i just force my cadaver everyday to rise and shine only to see the day of the new console launch, as it will be fascinating to see how a new hardware introduction will be marketed and celebrated without giving actual numbers. no fights, no facts, just emautions.
everyone's a winner and everybody is floating in happiness, and we will be redeemed.