• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Spidey did sensationally.

Dragon Quest XI charted.

Forza Horizon 4 with that all-time Xbox racing game sales achievement.

Assasin's Creed Odyssey did healthy numbers.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider was in the middle of top 10 in what seemed like kind of an enormous sales month, bomba defused? For the record, I bought the game, like the game, and saw its fast discounting as merely Square-Enix's new sales strategy that they've seemingly used for the past couple of years at least -- just funny that a lot of people saw it instantly as bomba indicator.

Also kind of shocked at the NBA2K19 stats. I think that's pretty neat. The games look like they have very good production value and it seems people really like it as far as sports sims go, but it does seem to have a really crappy monetization setup.

~Fake

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PS4 and Spider-man the best couple ever. Spider-legs. Niche indeed.

Deleted member 5535

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Spider-man doing great numbers. Really happy for DQ11 appearing at 11 and really nice to see SMP reaching 9 with only two days.

Trago

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to Spider-Man!

I'm also super glad Dragon Quest XI charted at least.

Don't miss out on an excellent game people!

Splader

Feb 12, 2018
Have to assume that Insomiac is going to be making at least one more Spiderman game. That's insane numbers right there.
Happy Forza Horizon also charted, especially considering It's on gamepass.

DrDeckard

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Spiderman is insane! Crazy numbers for such a niche game.

Crazy to see the difference between the two platforms. Ps4 is selling the most slim standard consoles and Xbox is up 30 percent month to date year on year but 60 percent total with the biggest units being the one x. The x is really working for Microsoft and people are gravitating towards that.

That forza number is absolutely ridiculous!

H3llR8iser

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
anRxE55.jpg

Wise

Oct 27, 2017
Man..I'm not so confident if TLOU2 will do better than Spider-Man

Overall an excellent achievement for Sony, Insomniac and Marvel. September seemed like a good month all around. Lots of records broken

mjc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Great numbers for Odyssey!

And it's weird...it's like you give Spider-Man a half decent chance at development instead of being a movie tie-in and people will buy it.

WEIRD

N.Domixis

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

Crazy to see the difference between the two platforms. Ps4 is selling the most slim standard consoles and Xbox is up 30 percent month to date year on year but 60 percent total with the biggest units being the one x. The x is really working for Microsoft and people are gravitating towards that.

Doesn't MS ignore the slim. They focus so much on the Pro version.

Trafalgar Law

Nov 6, 2017
Fh4 doing great
Oh look listen to fans and keep to modern tastes and your racing franchise will grow

Excuses for others were nonsense
Fh4 is amazing

Deader2818

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Man..I'm not so confident if TLOU2 will do better than Spider-Man

Overall an excellent achievement for Sony, Insomniac and Marvel. September seemed like a good month all around. Lots of records broken

Will really be hard to say. A lot of people felt Spider-Man wouldn't beat GoW but here we are.

Last of Us 2 is a highly anticipated game. Only thing that might hinder it is the M rating.

Oct 25, 2017
Good lord at Spidey. Sony and Insomniac got to be over the moon with last month.

Looks like a great month for software all around though. I see a lot of "fastest selling".

silva1991

Oct 26, 2017
3rd best selling game this year already is crazy. I wonder if it will outsell GoW next month.

Wander_

Banned
Feb 26, 2018
Nba2k not even charting on switch, what are you doing switch owners? why don't you don't buy multiplatform games?

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017

Pro numbers would most likely be better if there were not shortages this year .

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if MM11 charting on Switch after just one(?) day is a good sign. I really hope it sells because the Blue Bomber deserves to come back and the game was great.

Props to Insomniac of course for such a fantastic game, but I love how the top 20 continues to be colored with Nintendo's evergreen titles. Stark contrast from the Wii U.