• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Troll

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
8415c34848a08d8eeb5563eebb9a707f.png

ive been snacking on these nutsacks for the last week or so. Basically it's a mix of roasted nuts, like walnuts, macadamia, cashew, ect lightly salted without anything else.

I've been trying to eat healthy and I would definitely recommend this to anyone trying to find a alternative to chips or fries.

anyone else have nutsacks at their grocery store?

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
This is only acceptable if you can eat the sack, and not just the nuts.

These are just good nuts, minus the sack.

Subpar Scrub

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

The joke is that OP said they enjoy gagging on testicles - but what would you know, it's also a cheekily named product that got free advertising because OP did the obvious thing and promoted it for free due to the funny name.

I know you're joking btw

SeeingeyeDug

Oct 28, 2017
Reminds me about those new Deet's Nuts commercials that have been on recently with that dude from the Office. "How Deet's Nuts taste?"

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
I buy a pound of nuts and dried fruit every few weeks. One of the best snacks, imo.

Extremely high in calories but I weigh like 130 and it's winter so fuck it, down them nuts.

Some of the best nuts are the freshly roasted ones you can get from carts on the street. The smell is out of this world too. not much like it. Nuts4Nuts.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
The brown covering in nuts is the issue.

I miss eating spicy peanuts with a bunch of lime. So tasty 🤤
Ohhh! There is a way to take that off! Rigorously shaking them in a colander or something might do the trick. There's some vids on YouTube. I only know this because I've had to do it with chickpeas for an extremely creamy hummus.

Sep 14, 2019
Ohhh! There is a way to take that off! Rigorously shaking them in a colander or something might do the trick. There's some vids on YouTube. I only know this because I've had to do it with chickpeas for an extremely creamy hummus.

Oh man, I'm totally doing that.

Peanuts were my favorite after work snack for years. Can't wait to eat them again. Thank you!