• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Can somebody else with a 2070 and the newest nvidia drivers try out Gears 4 for me? I'm getting some strange artifacts in it, and just want to make sure it's the game and not my card. Doesn't seem to effect other games, but I haven't done a ton of testing.

Talus

Banned
Dec 9, 2017
Can somebody else with a 2070 and the newest nvidia drivers try out Gears 4 for me? I'm getting some strange artifacts in it, and just want to make sure it's the game and not my card. Doesn't seem to effect other games, but I haven't done a ton of testing.
Are you talking about weird colors on the characters or things in the distance, and really bright colored lights from certain things?

dgrdsv

Oct 25, 2017
Using a much faster and possibly higher quality static reconstruction filter which was made possible by what DLSS NN managed to figure out while processing game's images isn't a "nail in the coffin" but more of an "optimization" which opens many doors for further improvements, including those which can be added on top of this filter with real time NN again. But do continue, you're really funny in your anti-Turing hate.