• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What is it, Era?

• RTX Refresh

Votes: 315 21.6%
  • New Titan

Votes: 448 30.7%
  • Super Switch

Votes: 696 47.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Super RTX 2080Ti Titan all for the cost of $3000...capable of playing any game with max graphic settings and ray tracing at 4k at close to 100fps

seriously hoping the Super means Super savings on new cards from Nvidia...2080Ti's costing the same as the rest of my PC parts put together was disappointing.

Dreamwriter

Oct 27, 2017
How come the poll doesn't have "nVivia Shield" as an option? That's 1000x more likely than a new Nintendo product being announced by not-Nintendo.

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly, "Super" doesn't sound like anything NVIDIA would put in the name of a GPU. On the other hand it's highly unlikely to be anything Switch related because the hashtag on the Youtube video is #GeForce.

sirap

Oct 25, 2017
South East Asia
Releasing a new flagship would be an odd decision...the 2080ti ain't exactly sweating against modern games.

...but this is Nvidia, so who knows.

Vipu

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Releasing a new flagship would be an odd decision...the 2080ti ain't exactly sweating against modern games.

There is no thing called as "too good GPU".
2080ti sweats like a pig and it got not enough power for games of today.

laxu

Nov 26, 2017

It would be very Nvidia thing to do as they are unlikely to have any real improvement until next year but they could now peddle something a bit faster to people who have more money than sense and want the latest and greatest always.

Maybe it's something ridiculous like like a "RTX 2060 Ti" or whatever to announce right before AMD unveils Navi.

hibikase

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Whatever it is, it's not going to be Switch-related, nVidia treats Nintendo merely as a customer.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
There's been rumours of a new Shield Tablet.

Personally, I'm hoping for an HDMI 2.1 equipped Shield TV

LordRuyn

Oct 29, 2017
It's just going to be a refresh with a faster memory and raise the clocks a bit, just like RedGamingTech predicted.

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
While this won't be Nintendo related what if nvidia was releasing a shield with joycon support and ps4 level specs. Would any of you guys get that without waiting to see what the switch plus looks like?

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Titan RTX is my guess. For a msrp $ Kidney.

It already exists.

nvidia-titan-rtx-gallery-c-641-d@2x.jpg

You can get one for the low, low price of $2500

Oct 25, 2017
They still haven't announced the RTX 2060 Ti, the RTX 2070 Ti, or the GTX 1650 Ti.

Its either those or something else.

Thardin

Jan 7, 2018
While this won't be Nintendo related what if nvidia was releasing a shield with joycon support and ps4 level specs. Would any of you guys get that without waiting to see what the switch plus looks like?

Pretty sure PS4 power in a shield form factor would either melt or have a battery life of 30 minutes.

BriGuy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't think it's Switch related in the slightest, but it took this thread to make me realize how perfect a name Super Nintendo Switch would be for a pro system.

FusedAtoms

Jul 21, 2018
I'm so torn on if I should order my 2080 tomorrow or not. I'm probably gonna end up waiting cause if they're teasing something hopefully the announcement is soon

Nov 5, 2017
I'm so torn on if I should order my 2080 tomorrow or not. I'm probably gonna end up waiting cause if they're teasing something hopefully the announcement is soon

The "Super" Announcement is going to happen during Nvidia's Computex 2019 Press Conference on Monday. That is happening at 2:30 pm Taiwan local time, I think.

I don't know if there is going to be a live stream or not.

Razors4edge

Nov 12, 2017
Super Switch under Nividia Geforce channel? Nah, would love to be wrong, but why would Nintendo and Nvidia post that in their Geforce channel and not Nintendo or Nvidia channel? This is about a Graphics card most likely.

FusedAtoms

Jul 21, 2018
The "Super" Announcement is going to happen during Nvidia's Computex 2019 Press Conference on Monday. That is happening at 2:30 pm Taiwan local time, I think.

I don't know if there is going to be a live stream or not.
Don't they have a computex presentation or something on Monday? I'd expect more news next week for sure.
Awesome! I was not aware of this! Thank you so much for the info y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.