• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Crayon

Oct 26, 2017
This was making me wonder how it would run on my machine, but the easyanticheat seems to prevent it from working on proton :<

Kage Maru

Oct 27, 2017
Great video, didn't realize the 1X had better textures than the PC version without the texture pack.

space_nut

Oct 28, 2017
NJ
Great vid! Didn't expect to see X has better textures than PC settings other than ultra texture pack. The dev was right they pushed X to the limits with textures :)

-improved textures higher than pc High settings below ultra texture pack
-Better SSR on X over base console
-Better post processing on X over base console

All this at double the fps over base console is incredible wizardly TC has done congrats!

DOTDASHDOT

Helios Abandoned. Atropos Conquered.
Oct 26, 2017
And people questioned me for dare saying Digital Foundry's PC comparison looked almost the same side by side, against X.

Trouble is when tech guys like DF say something is "way beyond" another piece of hardware, it's not helpful when in reality it isn't true, and people see things that aren't actually there lol.

Edgar

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
And people questioned me for dare saying Digital Foundry's PC comparison looked almost the same side by side, against X.

Trouble is when tech guys like DF say something is "way beyond" another piece of hardware, it's not helpful when in reality it isn't true, and people see things that aren't actually there lol.
Why are you so invested in what DF says ?

Crayon

Oct 26, 2017
Is anyone else doing comparison videoson this level? I'm surprised that DF friends get 30 pages and so few people are interested in a second opinion. Nxgamer has been trucking for a minute now and his videos are great.

Swift_Gamer

Banned
Dec 14, 2018
Rio de Janeiro
I really don't like 60fps cutscenes... I don't think I'll ever like it, tbh. It's funny how on PC the cutscenes are unlocked but on X1X they're locked at 30fps.

Lokimaster

Alt Account
Banned
May 12, 2019
Yea this is another video that points out that the game drops to 1080p on the X. And has more frame rate drops than was shown in the other video.
great looking game overall tho.

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
People keep saying it's 4K60 on 1X like it's locked and native but it's clearly not at all. I'm surprised they didn't put in an option for native 4K30fps with ultra settings for the campaign. I guess then you'd have people saying what's the difference when they're both "4K".

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017

I can't watch it right now, what does he say that contradicts DF?

Oct 25, 2017

SSR alone completely changes the look of some scenes. X doesn't come close to PC in this area, or in a number of others.

Spark

Dec 6, 2017

Obviously depends on your hardware, but 100+fps and native 4k sounds 'way beyond' drops to 1080p and often sub 60fps on the X. And that's ignoring visual differences like SSR and better textures, which are noticible. I see nothing wrong with Digital foundry's analysis

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
Obviously depends on your hardware, but 100+fps and native 4k sounds 'way beyond' drops to 1080p and often sub 60fps on the X. And that's ignoring visual differences like SSR and better textures, which are noticible. I see nothing wrong with Digital foundry's analysis

Seems to be a few people who are desperate to downplay the PC version because the 1X can also do "4K60".