• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What was Match of the Nignt?

• Matt Riddle - Roderick Strong

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • NXT Tag Team Championship ladder match

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • Velveteen Dream - Tyler Breeze

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Shayna Baszler - Io Shirai

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Johnny Gargano - Adam Cole II

Votes: 28 35.4%

• Total voters

truly101

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I got a late start on takeover, so far everything has been good except the women's title match. Its been the same thing for 3-4 takeovers now. I think I'm just going to skip all future women matches until Bazler is called up. Maybe H is scared that Vince is going to give her a tatanka gimmick and is going to keep her in NXT until Vince is dead. I can't say I'd blame him, but its hurting the division.

Knight613

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
I got a late start on takeover, so far everything has been good except the women's title match. Its been the same thing for 3-4 takeovers now. I think I'm just going to skip all future women matches until Bazler is called up. Maybe H is scared that Vince is going to give her a tatanka gimmick and is going to keep her in NXT until Vince is dead. I can't say I'd blame him, but its hurting the division.
I think Shayna won't be called up until Marina and Jessamyn are at this rate. Vince needs a new Riott Squad.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

giphy.gif

Aeon712

May 1, 2018
After seeing Breeze tonight I would love to see Gable go back to NXT. His only appearance on Smackdown was to get run over.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Just finished watching now. Great takeover but for the love of god can this Shayna shit end already. Like this isn't entertaining in anyway at all and she is literally the only think that isn't entertaining in NXT. That ladder match was the absolute shit and so fucking glad that the Street Profits won the tag belts. This was also my first time actually watching NXT Breeze and I'm all for more.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Well for what its worth, Shayna is in the process of throwing a fit on twitter about the post match assault. Also Triple H painted the post match assault as Io's frustrations reaching a boiling point, and her likely dropping the sportsmanslike aspect of her presentation.

He also brought up that Shayna may have won the battle, but the war isn't over yet, along with her being laid out post match making her the real loser.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Well for what its worth, Shayna is in the process of throwing a fit on twitter about the post match assault. Also Triple H painted the post match assault as Io's frustrations reaching a boiling point, and her likely dropping the sportsmanslike aspect of her presentation.

He also brought up that Shayna may have won the battle, but the war isn't over yet, along with her being laid out post match making her the real loser.

Punished Io is ready for war.

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
Strong vs Riddle - **** 1/2
Tag Team Ladder Match - **** 3/4
Breeze vs Dream (c) - *** 3/4
Io vs Shayna (c) - *** 3/4 (would have been **** 1/4 if it gone longer and Io hadn't tapped)
Cole vs Gargano (c) - *****

Good Takeover. I'm happy Cole won. I think Roddy and ReDragon will take the other 2 titles in Toronto. Shayna making Io tap was a bad way to set up a street fight or last woman standing match in Toronto but I'm confident Io will win there. You could tell the tag division busted their asses to put on a great ladder match.