• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
The pettiness continues...

NYTimes article

WASHINGTON — The Secretary of Commerce threatened to fire top employees at NOAA on Friday after the agency's Birmingham office contradicted President Trump's claim that Hurricane Dorian might hit Alabama, according to three people familiar with the discussion.

That threat led to an unusual, unsigned statement later that Friday by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration disavowing the office's own position that Alabama was not at risk. The reversal caused widespread anger within the agency and drew criticism from the scientific community that NOAA, a division of the Commerce Department, had been bent to political purposes.

Officials at the White House and the Commerce Department declined to comment on administration involvement in the NOAA statement.

Any normal person would have dropped this a long time ago, but only the narcissist in chief would keep on choosing this hill to die on.

Oct 27, 2017
Undermining public trust for the national science agencies all so a narccistic sociopath can save face. Republicans are completing the transformation to an openly fascist party.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
Going to be really weird watching Canadian weather reports talking about hurricanes ripping through some parts of the USA, while American weather reports show people running around in sunny weather, screaming "OH MY GOD THE HURRICANE IS HERE!" because Trump said so, while children in an area with a hurricane raging that Trump ignored are swimming past the camera in a flash flood shouting "I'M WALKING TO SCHOOL IN THIS SUNNY DAY WHERE THERE'S NO HURRICANE!"

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Imagine turning on Fox News if Obama had done this

Just imagine

Let's just stop with this pointless conjecture, Obama was a black man and was completely stonewalled and demeaned by republican interests the whole way.

Oh what would have happened? What already happened the whole time, except more people would agree, that's it.

Besides, aside from getting an early look at the admistration's policy, who gives a shit what that propaganda network thinks?

Newsflash! It thinks garbage thoughts, all of the time. More at eleven, or should I say more at every eleven, because it thinks garbage thoughts literally eternally.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
You go right ahead & do that, asshole. Watch them sue your dumbass into the ground, all because of your loyalty to Trump.

powersurge

Nov 2, 2017
Pensacola, FL
Going to be really weird watching Canadian weather reports talking about hurricanes ripping through some parts of the USA, while American weather reports show people running around in sunny weather, screaming "OH MY GOD THE HURRICANE IS HERE!" because Trump said so, while children in an area with a hurricane raging that Trump ignored are swimming past the camera in a flash flood shouting "I'M WALKING TO SCHOOL IN THIS SUNNY DAY WHERE THERE'S NO HURRICANE!"

There is no hurricane! Fake news! We have always been at war with Eastasia! /sarcasm. Yeah this is nuts its hard to even joke about it at this point :(