• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
An irate deli customer is wanted for his violent tantrum in which he attacked a worker when he was told his wait time for a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich would take at least five minutes, police said.

When the worker, Sanjay Patel, told the customer that he had several orders ahead of him and that it would take around 5 to 10 minutes, the customer became angry.

He then started throwing merchandise at the worker, hitting him in the head and torso and causing bruising and swelling, according to police.

But it's what Patel heard the man say that still gives him nightmares. "When I sleep, nighttime, I still dream it, because he told me, too, 'I'm going to shoot you,'" said Patel. "He told me he gonna shoot me."

Source: https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loc...Cinnamon-Raisin-Bagel-Brooklyn-502035522.html

There's a video of the incident in the link. This might sound funny at first, but the customer goes off the deep end and appears legitimately dangerous. I feel bad for the clerk. I hope the catch the guy.

Lock if old.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
What an asshole, hope he gets what's coming

Also...bacon egg and cheese on cinnamon raisin?

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
He should be thrown in jail for disgracing a cinnamon raisin bagel alone.

I've been around assholes like that while waiting in line for food, but none of them ever threatened to shoot the clerk. Hard for me to not knock them the fuck out when they start berating people like that.

megalowho

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
Damn dude just go to another bodega. Papi deals with enough disrespect already. Makes me want to give my guy a nice holiday gift or something this year to say thanks

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Damn dude just go to another bodega. Papi deals with enough disrespect already. Makes me want to give my guy a nice holiday gift or something this year to say thanks
Mad places you can call ahead too, I call and say what I want and by the time I walk there in 5 minutes they got my shit ready.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
We have like a million or two people in jail in the US and amazingly I think there should be more people in jail like this psycho.

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
Also in NYC:

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loc...pen-Door-for-Him-for-20-Blocks-502123851.html

Video: Angry Commuter Blocks MTA Buses, Tears Them Apart in Fit of Rage After Bus Won't Stop For Him

Go ahead, run me over, just like you ran past every bus stop as I bang on your f--ing door, you piece of s--t," the man shouted as he pounded the windshield.
The man proceeded to break off the driver's side mirror, video shows, then screamed, "Let everybody off the bus! Let everybody off the bus now, because you're not going anywhere."

"You piece of s---t, I bang on your f--ing door, you made me chase you from 23rd Street, motherf---er," he screamed. "This is Houston! I chased you 23 f---ing blocks and you wouldn't f---ing stop! F--k you, you piece of s--t."

I gotta say, that guy has a lot of stamina, chasing a bus from 23 st to Houston St.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
You order bacon, egg and cheese on a cinnamon bagel you deserve to be arrested.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
I actually have been to this Deli. I'll admit a 5-10 min wait for Bacon Egg and Cheese is a long time relatively speaking, but fuck that customer. Piece of shit.

Nov 30, 2018
giphy.gif

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
I can't lie, I kinda like the touch of sweetness a cinnamon raisin bagel adds to a sausage egg and cheese. Everything bagel is still easily the GOAT though.

But I usually get it on a hero anyway.

Terrible story, though. If I see there's a line I just go to the next bodega. There's like a million of them in my neighborhood anyway.

fick

Alt-Account
Banned
Nov 24, 2018
What an asshole, hope he gets what's coming

Also...bacon egg and cheese on cinnamon raisin?

Nah, bacon egg and cheese on cinnamon raisin is amazing. Especially if you double up and do cheddar + cream cheese. It's got the perfect amount of salty, sweet, and umami.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
I'm all about sweet and savory but that just seems weird. But all you supporting it are making me want to try it lol

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Nah, bacon egg and cheese on cinnamon raisin is amazing. Especially if you double up and do cheddar + cream cheese. It's got the perfect amount of salty, sweet, and umami.
I can't have cream cheese and something else on my bagel, it's just too much for me.

Once in high school I got a bagel and cream cheese from some place, but they put butter AND cream cheese, and eating it made me feel like I was going to die, lol.

fick

Alt-Account
Banned
Nov 24, 2018
I can't have cream cheese and something else on my bagel, it's just too much for me.

Once in high school I got a bagel and cream cheese from some place, but they put butter AND cream cheese, and eating it made me feel like I was going to die, lol.

oh lord I don't know what you'd do with this

DeliasChickenSausage_AtlantaDABOMB.jpg

Zagat said:
Delia's famous housemade chicken sausage patties get sandwiched with eggs and cheddar between two Krispy Kreme donuts that've been split, flipped and grilled. Add a slather of Delia's cherry-cream cheese, and the resulting sandwich bumps right up against acceptable levels of sweetness…but stays within bounds, if not within reason. 'da Bomb's not an everyday kind of meal, but it's definitely a try-it-at-least-once taste.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
But it's what Patel heard the man say that still gives him nightmares. "When I sleep, nighttime, I still dream it, because he told me, too, 'I'm going to shoot you,'" said Patel. "He told me he gonna shoot me."

I hope he is able to get the help he needs. Working with the public should not be so terrifying but so many people treat retail and restaurant employees like garbage.