• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

powersurge

Nov 2, 2017
Pensacola, FL
How is this not theft? If I steal a car and ditch it somewhere else its still a crime. They towed a bunch of people's cars then made it difficult to find out where they ditched them.

thesoapster

Oct 25, 2017
MD, USA
VfyHsz6.jpg

You win.

OP
OP
GK86

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
So really, it was just a nypd-sanctioned belated Easter egg hunt, the egg is your whip! What a fun bunch of folks

Whether they 're-located' or impounded the cars doesn't matter. The fact that they didn't give the residents proper warning (my neighborhood gets a week warning when they are going to prune the trees ffs), and started to tow their cars at midnight, all so that the pigs could park their cars on the sidewalk no less, is a fucking abuse of power.

And to rub more salt in the wound, drivers are regularly breaking the law (parking at pumps, on sidewalks, in crosswalks) and the cops just throw their hands up and say there is nothing they can do.

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
Never let an "opportunity for a show of force and total disregard for responsible use of public funds" go to waste.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Wish they would go protect the funeral of the journalists where mourners are getting gassed.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
"full blown conspiracy theorist" ? considering how much crap people can talk without being called anything of the sort, this guy must have been in the precinct yelling about UFOs and chemtrails...

gozu

Oct 27, 2017
America
Can we just chill for a second? How are the cops supposed to protect themselves against Antifa's murder patrols without Assault Rifles, body armor and military-grade humvees?

Some documentary footage of one of Antifa's vicious attacks, for those who don't believe me:

/s

Cort

Nov 4, 2017
I haven't been to Yankee Stadium in years but the NYPD always had a police officer with an AR stationed outside of gate 4. It started happening in the aftermath of the Nice/Paris attacks but it became common place. It would be 1 officer inside a barricade.

That's what they do. They normalize the use and display of AR's.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
How much money was wasted that day in gas and heads that day?

NYC should cut their funding x2 for wasting tax payers money. If these mofos want to attend a funeral, let them pay for it on their own pocket and own time like everyone else.

They know the state gives them money so they are like "who cares, not my problem". Fuck them.

Serpico99

Oct 29, 2017
NYC
Jesus, as former a former paratrooper this shit makes my blood boil. Just a bunch of cosplayers that want to intimidate their own citizens.