• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida

Rest in peace.

Edit:
If you feel you might be suicidal, and live in the United States, I urge you to call the Suicide Hotline at 800-273-8255 or navigate to http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ for a live chat and additional resources. If it's not an emergency, but you want to know more about mental health, the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) offers information on their website https://www.nami.org/ and a free HELPLINE 800-950-6264. If you do not live in the United States please seek out local resources. /r/SuicideWatch has a list that may cover your country: /r/SuicideWatch/wiki/hotlines Let me know if you need any other guidance to people who help.

Last edited:

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
RIP.

So sad.

Dude needed help for ages. Hopefully NYC looks into it's mental health policies. Because he fell through the cracks.

ThankDougie

Banned
Nov 12, 2017
Buffalo
oh shit. it's confirmed then? because I know a body was found, but I didn't think they had definitively stated anything about the identity of the body.

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
Omg... no.

RIP man. Wow. Horrible news. Mental health is a fucking struggle, yall. Stay strong everyone.

Amnixia

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Jan 25, 2018
Fucking sad to hear he's dead, tried to get help but was denied it. RIP

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I heard this morning on BBC a body was found but the official line was that the search for Desmond was ongoing.

Sad to hear. RIP.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Fucking hell. Rest in peace, Desmond. Awful news.

Oct 27, 2017
Mental health issues are really a thing. RIP to him. If you know of someone or you yourself are suffering PLEASE SEEK HELP. Life is precious and we only get one shot at it.

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, rest in peace. Remember everyone, if someone says that they are suicidal, always assume that they being real about it.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Damn it.

Rest in peace. It's a shame he was never able to receive the help he obviously needed.

KZXcellent

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I desperately hoped he would be able to find the help he needed. This is so heartbreaking.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Geeze.

Well, rest in peace.

There's a lot to be said about this situation, but it can all be done later.

BRSxIgnition

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
All those assholes that were mad at him should be ashamed.

Mental health is a real, important thing.

I hope he rests in peace.