• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
That parting EO by Obama...

Even with that ....he tried to warn Trump about Flynn...and Trump STILL dismissed it, let the ole reverse psychology kick in.

He truly, truly played himself.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
That parting EO by Obama...

Even with that ....he tried to warn Trump about Flynn...and Trump STILL dismissed it, let the ole reverse psychology kick in.

He truly, truly played himself.

Obama: Donald, I must warn you about Russian meddling in our democracy.

trump: oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit he's on to me. Say something! Quick!

Obama: uh donald you just said that out loud.

trump: 🙃

BMW

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That meeting in Helsinki is what troubles me the most. There is a wealth of information that can be exchanged in 2 hours.

Subutai

Metal Face DOOM
Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if posted already, but this good Twitter thread about this news. At the end there is something extra, what Obama did week before he left office...

https://twitter.com/HoarseWisperer/status/1083931796419563520

I remember when Obama signed that EO I was thinking that was very interesting. I figured it had to be for something that was ongoing, either an investigation into potential hacking of the election or an investigation on Trump/Russians or both.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
If he was proven to be a Russian Agent would the Republicans still not impeach him?

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
That Horse Whisperer Twitter thread reads like some Louis Mensch level fan fiction.

Other than his guesses on McGhan everything is correct. Everyone that's followed the events will remember the parts he points out. The first draft Russia letter to fire Comey was kept in a safe by McGhan and we found out he handed it over, the Obama parting shot story I remember, McGhan had over 19hour interview with Mueller while he was still serving Trump and Trump found out from a News Story. And Kelly kept refusing to leave so we can even gather it's he who is one of the people Mueller has flipped inside the WH his last interview gives a clue as he throws Trump under the bus for wanting to do things illegally wich Kelly would have to fight back on and those are the things he knew about latter Trump would keep Kelly away from meetings. Trump also loved talking on an unsecured phone the story about the Chinese snooping on that phone means EVERYONE was snooping on him including IC from other countries willing to share their intell with Mueller.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
If he was proven to be a Russian Agent would the Republicans still not impeach him?

Doubt it - they call it a liberal conspiracy and toss out endless whataboutisms regarding Hillary and Obama's "crimes".

But let's say Mueller releases damning evidence about Trump and R's in the Senate refuse to impeach (likely), it will, if nothing else, be extremely harmful to Trump's chances of re-election and will only help the Dems chances of retaking the Senate in 2020 as well.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
That meeting in Helsinki is what troubles me the most. There is a wealth of information that can be exchanged in 2 hours.

If I'm the head of FBI or CIA or whoever, I'm going to make an executive decision and give him toothless info in our daily briefings, all devoid of substance until he's out of office. Any real juicy intel stays with me and our allies, any secret operations in the works I conduct off the books. Once Trump is out and a sane President is in....I continue to run ops off the books, because why change things now? Turned out it was pretty convenient, less paperwork, and maybe the new guy is a traitor too. Yes, best keep things the way they are now, it's for the best.

And that's how project Treadstone begins for reals.

BMW

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I would imagine the translator was questioned by Mueller

I'm not sure, but the two translators might have been locals and not American/Russian. Also, Putin understands English and German well.

If I'm the head of FBI or CIA or whoever, I'm going to make an executive decision and give him toothless info in our daily briefings, all devoid of substance until he's out of office. Any real juicy intel stays with me and our allies, any secret operations in the works I conduct off the books. Once Trump is out and a sane President is in....I continue to run ops off the books, because why change things now? Turned out it was pretty convenient, less paperwork, and maybe the new guy is a traitor too. Yes, best keep things the way they are now, it's for the best.

And that's how project Treadstone begins for reals.

In theory that sounds nice, but the President has a right to all of that information.

thefit

Oct 25, 2017

The GOP are waiting on a report so they can attack it as lies etc but many are speculating the report will be public because it will be in the form of a indictment. Trumps crimes are beyond impeachment considering the senate is unwilling to do its job and the DOJ memos where not written to deal with such an extraordinary circumstance.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if this is next level trolling but Russians are tweeting their instructions to him.

Same account tweeted him to remove Brennan's security clearance 2 days before it happened.

Also telling him to name Ivanka to the World Bank.

You can see that in the thread below

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
After this is all over, assuming it's even half as bad as we think, I have a serious suggestion to get out ahead of a difficult set of constitutional amendments is to have any party submitting their candidate for the presidency to undergo a simple background check and financial disclosure. That simple step is not much more than what you have to do to get a management job at Walmart - and it would literally have prevented the Trump presidency.

The job is already beholden to much more arbitrary qualifications anyway and the only objections would come from problematic candidates and I suspect the GOP.

There's no rational reason a secretive potentially conflicted person should be president.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if this is next level trolling but Russians are tweeting their instructions to him.

Same account tweeted him to remove Brennan's security clearance 2 days before it happened.

Also told him RBG needs to go.

Oct 25, 2017

There's a great deal there, and it's pretty wow.

May 21, 2018

This is terrifying. Also now that this has kind of blown out into the open, are the investigations and intel-gathering against Trump in jeopardy?

thefit

Oct 25, 2017

Re: some aspects of the Executive Order aspect of that twitter chain that people are passing around.

The way it goes, and this was before this chain, is that the changes where in the works for some time but because of what Obama was briefed on regarding Trump he wrote an EO to make it happen now rather than hope it would happen under Trump and because he knew the IC would need all the tools at their disposal for the incoming shit storm.

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017

I'm shook.

I'm going to need someone who can actually read Russian to translate those tweets. Machine translations make all Russian sound sinister.

VectorPrime

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
Hoarse Whisperer doesn't make up total nonsense like Mensch. Maybe more Seth Abramson tier? In any case it's hyperbolic #resistence garbo. Holy Cow! Yowza! Let's dive in to these meaty nuggets! His threads are cringeworthy.

Yeah maybe comparing him to Mensch was unfair but his posts do reek of Abramson level hysterics.

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017

The Microsoft translations that Twitter uses are much better.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ARTEM_KLYUSHIN

This seems like commentary and advice from someone who knows far too much about American law (but not necessarily politics) than open direct or even indirect Russian orders.

But I also wouldn't be surprised if Trump is waiting for a greenlight from the Army Corp of Engineers about possibly stealing their money.

Last edited:

whitehawk

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
What would constitute "blowing up" in your view, here? Not saying you're wrong, just wondering what you're expecting.
The media spent more time discussing if a congresswoman should have said "motherfucker"
Yeah, look at their YT channel. Only one video on the NYT story recently? I thought this would be like every video.

4gKhoMQ.jpg

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah we're getting close I think. Mueller is going to drop a fuck ton of indictments all at once. If it's as bad as it seems I think he will indict trump himself, or present his findings to McConnel and Schumer, and if they don't tell him they will get the votes for an impeachment, he'll just indict him.

If Mueller tells McConnel Trump is a Russian asset, and he balks at all, you have to indict the fucker.

Resetera will orgasm and shut down that day