• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

stew

Dec 2, 2017
Unbelievable! They treat him outright as a potential traitor... The president of the US...

And they managed to hide it all this time... This makes the Comey firing even worse. And people think somehow he won't end up in jail? A literal traitor?

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
Won't matter to his base or Republicans. Two camps now. You either know he's a criminal or you don't care.

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
Trump is a fucking disgrace, and will go down in history as a traitor. The second the tide turns, every Republican who wants to keep a career in Washington will turn on him, and they'll act like they opposed him all along.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
It's been obvious forever for those really paying attention and knowing who Donald Trump is and the people he has historically surrounded himself with.

This has been a five-alarm fire since the second he was given the Republican nomination.

It's a Black Swan event. It seems so "shocking" to some that this is the case, but hindsight shows in big fuckin' letters this dude had hands with Russian intelligence from day one.

Deleted member 23212

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
"on behalf" I can believe that they made agreements with each other but I doubt that Trump was bound to Putin's strings.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Natasha Bertrand @NatashaBertrand

The NYT report highlights the fact that many assume Trump has only ever been officially under investigation for obstruction of justice. The new takeaway (though probably already assumed by most) is that Trump himself was also an individual subject of a counterintel investigation.

0VERBYTE

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Trump is a fucking disgrace, and will go down in history as a traitor. The second the tide turns, every Republican who wants to keep a career in Washington will turn on him, and they'll act like they opposed him all along.
Mitch McConnell cant do that now. His ass is in too deep with these latest Bill actions. Dude is straight up complicit.

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
Even if he was, does it even matter at this point? The damage is already done. Trump is already into his 3rd year of office.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Mueller took over the inquiry.
1Gl74FU.gif

Oct 27, 2017
If he goes down for traitor, i'm coming to my office with noise makers, poppers, party hats etc and rubbing it in all the trump supporters here and I honestly will not care if I get fired.

Will be worth it.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
The fact that he's still President is just absolutely insane at this point. God damn the GOP.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
NO! Of all the nights to take off lol.

This story has to be big right?

This outright implies Donald Trump is a personal target to an investigation.

The fact he's said he's not a target of investigation at all is what makes this a big deal, and then there's the fact this is the third or fourth investigation he's directly targeted within at this point.

PrimeBeef

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

The fact he's said he's not a target of investigation at all is what makes this a big deal, and then there's the fact this is the third or fourth investigation he's directly targeted within at this point.
I'm pretty sure he had no idea.

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He's going to tweet he didn't. Doesn't matter what they do. His base eats anything he says
His base doesn't matter. They don't control law enforcement or the courts. They're not even a majority of the US or even Republicans, really. Don't know why people always point this out like it means anything.
I barely read an article about this. Why hasn't anybody been talking about this?
People are talking about it on cable news and they have had Mnuchin come in to answer questions in front of Congress (which he completely fucked up, btw). Maybe you're not paying attention?
Mueller has the results and is correlating them with his own follow up....

Indictments.
Indictments.
Indictments.
The results of a 3-day investigation?

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
His base doesn't matter. They don't control law enforcement or the courts. They're not even a majority of the US or even Republicans, really. Don't know why people always point this out like it means anything.

People are talking about it on cable news and they have had Mnuchin come in to answer questions in front of Congress (which he completely fucked up, btw). Maybe you're not paying attention?

The results of a 3-day investigation?
lol im going to wait to see when he's in prison and he tweets.
"not in prison. just working from home here"

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
I don't see how there can any other conclusion at this point, it's like he's directly taking orders and there are so many suspicious actions, and hell, even talking points coming direct out of Russia State television that only Trump uses.

But it's all about proving it. I hope they got him.

0VERBYTE

Banned
Nov 1, 2017

This is how counterintelligence work.

The guy working for a said hostile foreign government wont know hes being investigated and fed counterintel by the investigation thats investigating him. That way they know hes an agent of treason from the misinformation.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Donald Trump could outright be caught being a literal fucking spy for Russia and the GOP wont do anything.

Dec 4, 2017
Brazil
F.B.I. officials viewed their decision to move quickly as validated when a comment the president made to visiting Russian officials in the Oval Office shortly after he fired Mr. Comey was revealed days later.
"I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job," Mr. Trump said, according to a document summarizing the meeting. "I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."
Trump can't stop, can he ?

GaimeGuy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is by definition treason, undermining the sovereignty of the United States according to the machinations of a foreign power. That's levying war, according to US v Barr