1. Bramblebutt

Bramblebutt

This can only be solved two ways. The better way is at the voting booth.

Register to vote. Register a friend. Hell, register anyone. Pay someone ten bucks to register. We are here because we are not holding our elected representatives accountable. They will only listen if we VOTE. They are not listening because we are NOT VOTING.

2. Lurkyseas

Lurkyseas
    Banned Member

I hope that those pieces of shit are all embarrassed for always defending & siding with that buffoon.

3. Hours Left

Hours Left

I’m not surprised, it was a statement of fact.

You’re barking up the wrong tree and I don’t appreciate the insinuation.

4. [​IMG]

5. Rocket Man

Rocket Man

This has been known for a while now right? In the report the IC released last year, they said they had evidence that Putin was directly involved.

6. Shiba

Shiba

The last few days have kept on giving huh?

7. FreezePeach

FreezePeach

Im seeing both bad and good. It's scary. People are saying sources and methods have been burned for this leak and then of course you have everyone excited how this outs Trump and further distances repubs from his ass.

8. MrRob

MrRob

• User Warned: Antagonizing other users
    I doubt it but over the past few weeks I've started a little mini list of people on the forum who's defended Trump's bullshit in the past. So let's @ them.. This should be fun..

Mod Edit: Don’t do this.

What's up with your boy?

9. jkm23

jkm23

We re at the gallows humor part and it's only wed. :(

10. Zophar

Zophar

The difference here is the confirmation of a shitload of hard evidence right on Trump's desk that he couldn't have possibly missed.

11. Deleted member 15326

Deleted member 15326
    User requested account closure Member

There’s more, but I already caught a ban once for pointing out their hypocrisy-_-

12. PogChamp

PogChamp

Holy fuck. I wonder if he is even lying to himself.

13. WedgeX

WedgeX

I imagine it was in response to Trump's every changing statements over the course of the day, and they felt they needed to release.

Now it ought to be the major story to start off tomorrow while Congress is still in session.

14. Brock Reiher

Brock Reiher

Corrik is long since banned lol

15. TAJ

TAJ

[​IMG]

16. MrMephistoX

MrMephistoX

Uh when have I defended Trump? I might have been high and said something sarcastic but seriously WTF? This is targeted harassment mods.

If you’re taking about Sarah Sanders I still stand by that comment and you are proving my point. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind my friend.

17. Hours Left

Hours Left

What the hell is your problem? Are you just being a dick for fun or something?

18. RustyNails

RustyNails

But the 400 lbs guy in basement will hack my vote :(

19. Boke18

Boke18

I can see this. That Putin meeting and the conference after really seems to have accelerated something.

20. RoKKeR

RoKKeR

That interview on PSA was nuts. Had to listen twice. Feels like there is so much that could still come out.

21. Spartancarver

Spartancarver

It's objectively treason at this point. Has been for some time now, actually.

If you're still supporting Trump, you support treason and foreign interests above your own country. Period.

22. nasirum

nasirum

Please do explain how someone broke the "eye for an eye" rule with Sarah Sanders.

EDIT: It's absolutely not targeted harassment when someone is just bringing up your post history on the same forum.

23. MrRob

MrRob

It's hard to grow the list because he so rarely does anything resembling good and that's when it's really easy to find them bc they are real quick to oick up their megaphones.

24. Bernd Lauert

Bernd Lauert

I guess I'm on this list because I'm not constantly shitting on everything Trump does and says 24/7. Sorry for trying to keep my cognitive bias in check.

25. TAJ

TAJ

That was the nicest possible way for me to express how confused I was, and am.

26. The Silver

The Silver

You guys can just always go to GAF if you want to talk to Trump supporters, won't find any willing to talk here.

In regards to this news well...............God bless our President Putin!
    [​IMG]

Someone please replace Mark's head with Putin and Cena with Trump

27. Thorn

Thorn

IMAGINE if there was a bug in the room or on someone.

28. Lulu

Lulu

how you gonna forget diablos

29. BMW

BMW

I'm worried about the CIA sources. Who knows what Trump told Putin for 3 hours.

30. MrRob

MrRob

Targeted harrassment for asking your opinion? Not my intention. Just Curious on your view of this.

So do you have an opinion on this story or....?

31. Dark Knight

Dark Knight

Why isn't this on CNN yet

32. Vishnoo

Vishnoo

I mean people want the interpreter to testify in congress, so maybe we might find out!

33. Zeyphersan

Zeyphersan

Or Huelen

34. Hours Left

Hours Left

You misunderstood my post, I clarified. You don’t believe me for some reason, and now you’re just trolling.

You might think this funny enough to joke about, but I don’t. Leave me alone.

35. gutter_trash

gutter_trash

impeach

36. MrMephistoX

MrMephistoX

Feel free to look back through my post history and please recap everything I said :) I got flamed and I walked away. But to take that and accuse me of being a Trump supporter is just insulting. Go back Neogaf and archive that too page by page. I fucking hate that guy more than I can possibly express. So yeah I am a little pissed someone would smear me like that.

37. Surfinn

Surfinn

What are your thoughts on this report?

38. mjp2417

mjp2417

Individual news outlets need time to verify the details of the story with their own reporters and sources

39. nasirum

nasirum

I don't know what that place is you mention.

All I know is I pay attention to people's history on this forum.

40. Squarehard

Squarehard

41. PogChamp

PogChamp

didn't diablos just permanently stop talking about politics after everyone moved here?

42. Hecht

Hecht
    Welp Administrator

If someone comes in the thread, have the discussion then. No need to @ them.

43. Wonderment

Wonderment

Brennan, who works for MSNBC now, may have told MSNBC enough to say it's legit and go for it.

44. Vibranium

Vibranium

So in the face of hard evidence, will Glenn Greenwald and certain other 'leftists' continue to downplay that Russia is an active threat to elections and systems of other countries? And also that the GOP as a whole is complicit in it?

Post Trump the western world needs to go full cold war on the Russian ogliarchy in terms of economic punishment and also heavily invest in cybersecurity.

45. Not

Not

Boy this guy fucking sucks as President of a sovereign nation wouldn't you say

46. Speely

Speely

Which might be tough with this one given the high-level nature of the story and the fact that any sources likely to be able to verify could be in huge danger. This is hail mary shit.

47. Haha...there is no sympathy from me. Love to see him rot like he deserves to, fucking traitor.

48. Bernd Lauert

Bernd Lauert

I'm still trying to figure out how this is news, since we've known for 1.5 years now that he's been briefed on this stuff before his inauguration. Maybe I'm missing something here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o_Lx4N2dCM

49. MrMephistoX

MrMephistoX

I know in my heart that man TRUMP is the worst possible fucking person imaginable. He can go fuck himself which is an activity anyone questioning where my political loyalties lie should pursue as well.

On topic the NYT report proves it.

50. rjinaz

rjinaz

He's really good at erasing the Black man's legacy and being a racist though. That will get him a lot of votes.