• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Not Asleep

Oct 25, 2017
I was hesitant to post this because it's my first new thread ever but I also strongly support the ACA, which provided me much-needed health insurance for 2 years. The Trump administration is putting less money into advertising for the ACA because they want it to die by lowering enrollments and by making it look already dead.

So if you need health insurance for 2018, go tohttps://www.healthcare.gov

Set aside a little time for it. It can be somewhat confusing to navigate. We have until December 15th to enroll. Avoid enrolling on Sundays, as the website will be down for maintenance (another dirty trick).

DJ Lushious

Enhanced Xperience
Oct 27, 2017
How about we call it Trumpcare now, since The Man at the Top has been owning so much of trying to change and alter it?

Also, my Marketplace insurance (which is outright shit) goes up $110 for next year. And I get 0 subsidies.

Oct 27, 2017
People who say "just call it trumpcare" are letting trump win.

Relentlessly sign up for obamacare so trump cant frame it to congress as a failure. Data says more than conjecture

all imo

Arrakis

Oct 30, 2017
ontario,canada
How about we call it Trumpcare now, since The Man at the Top has been owning so much of trying to change and alter it?

Also, my Marketplace insurance (which is outright shit) goes up $110 for next year. And I get 0 subsidies.
That's probably the quickest way to kill the ACA by renaming it to trumpcare due to all the L's he has been taking this year

OP
OP
Not Asleep

Not Asleep

Oct 25, 2017

Yeah, I actually considered that as a bit of snark but decided to play this one straight.

Ughhh. I feel your pain. I crossed an income line for subsidies *and* the rates went up for me in 2016. I still got a small subsidy but it was awful. But my medication and medical care would've been impossible to afford on my own without it, so I was still relieved to have that insurance option.