• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Facism

Oct 25, 2017
Star Trek is pretty bad/great about these.

25c6236625e35df7-600x338.jpg

haha yeh Data having a stunt double for even the most minor things, like jumping a table.

SnakeXs

Oct 28, 2017
Everyone knows the motorcycle duo, but has anyone mentioned T2s black nurse turning into a white dude being thrown against the window?

Box

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lancashire
Not movies but I remember pausing Lost during one of Sayid's fight scenes and needed to take a couple of shots :)

fWoBgXU.png

O5Tqv6L.png

Alvaro

Feb 13, 2019
I have no idea how for so many years I didn't notice the motorcycle stuff in T2, but now I can't unsee it every single time I watch it. It's kind of ruined that entire sequence of the movie for me, or at least tainted it. But yeah, came to this thread to point out that one and I see I am already very late to the party.

This got fixed in the 4k release

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
Later seasons from Prison Break had terrible scenes, there is a car crash that uses dolls, not even doubles, and it is so clear, they didn't even try to hide it.

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
Wish I could find video. But in American Ninja 2 they for some reason got two "stunt doubles" for walking out of an office.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No, that was not intentional, they just had to use stunt doubles for many shots rather than CG Smiths.

I'll have to rewatch it because I distinctly remember those doubles being EXTREMELY obvious, and I seem to recall actual talking parts by some of them too? It never crossed my mind it wasn't intentional because they very visibly show the "fake" Smiths a lot, not doing anything to hide them.