• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UPDATE! The shark's name is Helen and it was rescued, alive and is safe in the Aquarium again. Meanwhile those idiots have trashed their lives.

https://m.seattlepi.com/news/article/shark-stolen-aquarium-san-antonio-thieves-stroller-13118086.php

Raffles is a landlubber amateur.

Leon Valley police are looking for a trio they say snatched a shark at the San Antonio Aquarium in the middle of the day.

"Some guy just basically grabbed a shark out of the tank, put it in a baby stroller and left," Leon Valley Chief of Police Joseph Salvaggio said.

cPefAVI.jpg

Let's have Namor debate about Florida man. Wanda fight about it?

Last edited:

Tlaloc

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This place is like ten minutes from me. Place is kind of a dump. They have two big petting areas one with fish and tons of sting rays and a shark tank further back. They even have outdoor areas with animals. I imagine that shark is long dead these people obviously aren't that bright so I doubt they have a tank large enough to keep it in and I wouldn't be shocked if they kept it in fresh water. Lastly fuck Leon Valley.