• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
now AOC and bernie can both be blamed for costing the dems the presidency when they pick a shit candidate

Conciliator

Oct 25, 2017
AOC endorsing Bernie makes complete sense based on her politics and history. The only thing that could be surprising is that she endorsed anyone at all, I thought she might just wait for the primaries to end and then maybe get more involved for the general, but if she's going to endorse someone it was always going to be Bernie.

Gaf Zombie

The Fallen
Dec 13, 2017
Tom Steyer had some surprisingly good answers. He should be in the cabinet.

Yang would be a great technocrat for the cabinet.

Booker would be a solid, non-threatening VP pick.

EW still the best choice for the prez.

Kayla

Oct 28, 2017
Aoc endorsing Bernie is going to ruffle some centrist feathers :)

also wtf Harris rand Paul really?????

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
it's very cool, and normal that some of y'all's first response to that is "oh man people here are going to have so many meltdowns about this!!!!" and definitely doesn't make y'all look like you only care about politics as a team sport

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lmfaooooooooo mandatory national service
"military is so great, and leads to enriching careers, everyone should serve. one of my squadmates, an expert marksman, has recently started a budding acting career. lemme tell you about my friend Barry Birkman"

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Is John McCain the safest answer to this question if you have to pick a Republican?