• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
There was a thread about the Stone Cold podcast and someone said to something about the Gallows and Anderson episodes. I've listened to both those episodes about twice already, they're fucking hilarious.

I used to listen to his podcast but stopped a long long time ago. Are there any other episodes like that.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Either Callis & Co are a bunch of dumbfucks for thinking this Russo booking will benefit them at all in 2018

Or Callis & Co are a bunch of dumbfucks for giving someone like Aries the spotlight, especially after they were already burned on multiple occasions by someone similar, Del Rio.

I mean they also tried to book Low Ki last night, so....

Alexa will win the battle royale. I can see it now.

She's booked for another match that night

SparkleMotion

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
There was a thread about the Stone Cold podcast and someone said to something about the Gallows and Anderson episodes. I've listened to both those episodes about twice already, they're fucking hilarious.

I used to listen to his podcast but stopped a long long time ago. Are there any other episodes like that.

Just go listen to Talk'N'Shop or the episodes where they were on Jericho's podcast.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.webp

ThreePi

Dec 7, 2017

I've listened to both of those episodes multiple times, they really are amazing. Gallows in particular with his stories about the origin of Festus and selling his cheap used ring gear to Japanese fans.

justjim89

Nov 16, 2017
Fuck, Nikki is gonna take the title from Ronda, isn't she?

And Bellas with the complete no-sell of Ronda's promo.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Only caught the last half of that, but man that was a great promo by Ronda

Intensity was really good

ThreePi

Dec 7, 2017
I was dying at him entering the Locker room and the Bob Holly shit and all the karate chops.

Austin just had Bob Holly on a couple weeks ago, good podcast even if a lot of it wasn't about wrestling. Holly a actually seems like pretty well-advised, down-to-earth kind of guy, should be funny to hear his side of that Gallows locker room story.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
shout out to WWN for not sending out their VIP links for mania weekend as advertised

apparently they have a new ticket service (instead of Ticketfly) so maybe this one will be slightly better with fees (haha, no)

Status
Not open for further replies.