• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
I think my favorite part about the Battle Royal that was announced for Evolution are the women in the match that are currently throwing shade at WWE for it on twitter. Because what a shock, its the most low effort booking they could possibly do for the majority of the women's roster.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
I just love how the best in ring performers on the main roster don't have actual matches. Sasha and Bayley also have nothing, amazing.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
I just love how the best in ring performers on the main roster don't have actual matches. Sasha and Bayley also have nothing, amazing.
Evolution is basically what Vince and Kevin want the women's division to be. Not what it should be. Still though, I wonder if we'll start to see shade thrown by the RAW women as well because of this battle royal announcement. Because holy shit what a cop-out by WWE.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
So a small update on the battle royal for Evolution. It's kinda funny but also potentially a spoiler.

Apparently NXT talent will be a part of it, according to rumors. If so, then Bianca Belair is going to be a shoo in to win, unless they plan to snap her undefeated streak at Evolution.

Tchocky

Oct 27, 2017
So a small update on the battle royal for Evolution. It's kinda funny but also potentially a spoiler.

Apparently NXT talent will be a part of it, according to rumors. If so, then Bianca Belair is going to be a shoo in to win, unless they plan to snap her undefeated streak at Evolution.

WWE does not count battle royal losses as ending an undefeated streak, Asuka lost a battle royal on NXT TV (Carmella won) which didn't end the streak.

Deleted member 8583

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Gonzalez

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I watched that Rhonda RAW clip not bad. Not bad at all. Best part of it was the 2nd guy she judo threw was Icarus from Chikara.

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
Z1nVStN.gif

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
What the hell was that Ronda/Bella's segment anyways? Ronda talking about empowering women and then accuses the Bella's of sleeping their way to the top? Like really? Kinda hoping Nikki beats her ass now.

Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
What the hell was that Ronda/Bella's segment anyways? Ronda talking about empowering women and then accuses the Bella's of sleeping their way to the top? Like really? Kinda hoping Nikki beats her ass now.

It was super gross. Just like the promo she cut after The Anvil died. It seems like if Ronda isn't just Stone Cold shouting and throwing people her promos feel like wholly inappropriate shit made from the worst angles.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Woah

So John and Wai talked on their Raw review tonight about the Saudi Arabia stuff. Pollock said he feels like they have to cover the show because it's their job, but he doesn't feel good about it. So they are going to do a thing where for every minute their post-show podcast goes, they will donate $5 towards a foundation called the Committee to Protect Journalists.

Really cool move by them.

Adree

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It was super gross. Just like the promo she cut after The Anvil died. It seems like if Ronda isn't just Stone Cold shouting and throwing people her promos feel like wholly inappropriate shit made from the worst angles.

I'm surprised she's still using the "Do Nothing Bitch" catchphrase when it pretty much describes her performance in her last 2 UFC fights.

Adree

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Woah

So John and Wai talked on their Raw review tonight about the Saudi Arabia stuff. Pollock said he feels like they have to cover the show because it's their job, but he doesn't feel good about it. So they are going to do a thing where for every minute their post-show podcast goes, they will donate $5 towards a foundation called the Committee to Protect Journalists.

Really cool move by them.

That's a good way to do it. They should try to get the other people covering it like Meltzer to do the same.

Adree

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The sunday WOR where Dave tries to make a Star Trek reference and is flabbergasted at Bryan Alvarez having never seen any is a good reminder that Alvarez is the weirder one in that partnership.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Jfc, how did this go unnoticed today

Pollock played a clip from Shane McMahon's interview on Opie Radio today, and the hosts asked Shane about the longstanding rumor that Vince wanted he and Stephanie to do an incest angle together

And Shane's answer

omg his answer

"Well my sister is hot, so I'm not sure I would have minded that"

Shane defenders, come get your boy

Deleted member 10551

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

WOW is going to have to change how they do matches though. Saw them do a match on an indie supercard about a year ago, and folks really didn't care for it despite the women in the match being decent. (then again the same card had Taya vs Ivelisse a couple matches later who were ten times better)

Oct 25, 2017
VIC, AUSTRALIA

Pollock played a clip from Shane McMahon's interview on Opie Radio today, and the hosts asked Shane about the longstanding rumor that Vince wanted he and Stephanie to do an incest angle together

And Shane's answer

omg his answer

Concussion syndrome!

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
lol. Wait, are Sasha and Bayley in the women's battle royale now? Fuck me. Those women's tag titles are non-existent now. :/

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World

And Shane's answer

omg his answer

CARNIES, THE LOT OF THEM

Serpentine

Oct 25, 2017

And Shane's answer

omg his answer

oh my goooood this family lmao

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017

And Shane's answer

omg his answer

McMahons and Trumps are truly birds of a feather.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017

And Shane's answer

omg his answer

McMahons are so fucked up.

Oct 25, 2017
VIC, AUSTRALIA

And Shane's answer

omg his answer

LMAO this was from the Retro Observer today (way back in 2001 just after 9/11)

Can you believe that Shane, while on Opie & Anthony on 9/20, where he talked a lot about Lawler, putting him over (they've been trying to get Lawler his job back) said about his sister's implants that they were "two good reasons to tune into Smackdown.

What the hell is this Opie show, do they dope you up before going on air lol

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
There's some new shots out of the NXT UK tag titles out, they continue to look dope

However they AGAIN have insisted on changing scotland's national animal on the crest from a unicorn to a horse and I refuse to stand for this continued cultural erasion from these fucking trumpists

Gonzalez

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

And Shane's answer

omg his answer

giphy.gif

Gonzalez

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
what I hope for:

Tana vs Kento
Kenny vs Sugiura
Ishii vs Ishikawa

what we'll get:

Taichi vs Yoshitatsu
a ton of multi-man tag matches
Well yeah, unless you want a bunch of count outs because everybody refuses to job in singles.

Another possibility of what card it could be. We might get one of those 90's Japanese super show cards that's booked like a "sampler" of each company. Like this...
http://www.puroresu.com/forum/threads/1961-13-Promotion-Tokyo-Dome-Show-from-1995

Rather than something that's booked like the All Together shows we got in the late 00's post-typhoon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.