• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Hunter is either this carrying, or he's much better at the PR game than Vince ever was.

I think he can empathize with a wrestler getting hurt on the verge of a big push/moment

That's a big difference between he and Vince when it comes to working with talent. He's been in their position. Vince never had that.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I just dropped in to ask real quick how are they gonna handle the NXT taping with the evolution storylines? Cause aren't the tapings starting today and it's usually for four weeks which mean are they just gonna have Kairi and Shayna not wrestle for those tapings and just have backstage segments taped after the PPV?

Jamie OD

Oct 27, 2017
I just dropped in to ask real quick how are they gonna handle the NXT taping with the evolution storylines? Cause aren't the tapings starting today and it's usually for four weeks which mean are they just gonna have Kairi and Shayna not wrestle for those tapings and just have backstage segments taped after the PPV?

There was a taping last night and neither Kairi or Shayna were on it.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Just for fun, I'm comparing the rosters of WWR vs. The World (10/28) and the next Shimmer tapings (10/20 and 10/21).

Announced for both shows
Karen Q (at Shimmer 10/20 only)
Kimber Lee
LuFisto
Solo Darling
Shazza McKenzie
Tessa Blanchard (at Shimmer 10/21 only)
Willow Nightingale

Only announced for WWR vs. The World for now
Alisha Edwards
Alpha Female
Davienne
Harlow O'Hara
Indi Hartwell
Jazz
Jessica Troy
Jordynne Grace
Penelope Ford
Skylar
Thunder Rosa
Zoe Lucas

Only announced for Shimmer for now
Ashley Vox
Britt Baker
Cheerleader Melissa
Delilah Doom
Dust w/Rosemary
Dynamite DiDi
Holidead
Hyan
Jessicka Havok
Jinny
Kay Lee Ray
Kiera Hogan
Leva Bates
Mercedes Martinez
Neaveh
Nicole Savoy
Samantha Heights
Shotzi Blackheart
Sierra
Veda Scott
Viper

Odd that WWR would book Thunder Rosa and not Holidead. The big one is still Alpha Female: if she's coming to the States for WWR, it would make sense to also get booked at Shimmer the weekend before.
Charli Evans and Jessica Troy will both be at SHIMMER, Zoe Lucas too probably

Charli was originally on that WWR show but she dropped, presumably to do some minor role stuff on Evolution because WWR complained about it on twitter with WWE reaching out 20 days before the show when their show was booked 6 weeks in advance

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
adding "Luchasaurus" to your show just makes everything you're doing look like carny amateur hour. So congrats to ROH on finding a perfect fit for their roster

blessed

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For a thread titled "Historic levels of Ultraviolence," there has been remarkably little ultraviolence in this thread.

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
Because no one watches that trash
RNHWMSC.gif

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Clean, clear and under control friendo

Besides the tshirt buying from Hot Topic paid off in spades as it gave me a ton of coupons I've used to get 50% off pants, dresses, skirts and shortalls, replenishing my wardrobe after my weight loss... soooo I win

Darn it, it was dirty of you to bring personal triumph into this!

Because no one watches that trash

Nothing that's given us somebody as wholesome and uncle Jun should be considered trash.

jV94aGH.gif

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ain't no one in this thread watches Ultraviolence. It is some weird thing y'all do for some reason I don't know. I mean could I do without the dumb Gif of course they're really not good. The sooner this ultraviolet thing is done the better. It sucks. I don't like clicking in this thread and seeing people do bodily harm to themselves it's not fun it's not cool it just not good.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deathmatches: unacceptable.

This: perfectly acceptable.
DangerousDishonestBullfrog-size_restricted.gif

What was that avatar bet about, again?
It was whether the commentators would say "Saudi Arabia" on the Monday, October 15, 2018 edition of Monday Night Raw in reference to where the WWE Network special event Crown Jewel would take place. giancarlo123x was game for a bet. Heromanz did not respond.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
American Deathmatch Wrestling: "hold my beer...and hand me that box cutter"

Everything is fine... I'm just going to bring things back to Hana's new look for no reason in particular.

The bob was unique; who else has a bob in joshi?

k50c4NO.jpg

3 bobs in one match! Less joshi have long braid extensions as the only other I can think of with similar hair is Rina Yamashita, who recently tore out two of her braid extensions mid match to tie someone to the guard rail.

Hana's new look is good as in it seems like they're trying to get her to have a genuine heel reaction. Hence being a garbage raver delinquent who constantly chews gum during her matches and rips off masks rather than being a femme fatale who constantly appeals to the crowd.

Deleted member 290

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ain't no one in this thread watches Ultraviolence. It is some weird thing y'all do for some reason I don't know.

Man, I grew up on this shit - IWA Japan's Kawasawki Dream show was my introduction to Japanese wrestling in general, not just deathmatch wrestling, BJW from about 1998 to 2003 is one of my favourite eras in wrestling, and there is no hint of irony in my voice when I say that John Zandig is legitimately one of my favourite shitty wrestlers and I couldn't get enough of trashy CZW in the early 2000's. Deathmatches rule.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hana's new look is good as in it seems like they're trying to get her to have a genuine heel reaction. Hence being a garbage raver delinquent who constantly chews gum during her matches and rips off masks rather than being a femme fatale who constantly appeals to the crowd.

I've lived through the Deep Drunkers era of Dragon Gate, good fellow, and I don't need Hana Kimura to be joshi Deep Drunker or joshi Special K!

Man, I grew up on this shit - IWA Japan's Kawasawki Dream show was my introduction to Japanese wrestling in general, not just deathmatch wrestling, BJW from about 1998 to 2003 is one of my favourite eras in wrestling, and there is no hint of irony in my voice when I say that John Zandig is legitimately one of my favourite shitty wrestlers and I couldn't get enough of trashy CZW in the early 2000's.

Zandig and Gage have charisma that other, more technically proficient wrestlers, would kill to have.

Would you rather watch a Zandig match or a John Walters match?

Would you rather watch a Gage match or a Tracy Williams match?

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deathmatches: unacceptable.

This: perfectly acceptable.
DangerousDishonestBullfrog-size_restricted.gif

It was whether the commentators would say "Saudi Arabia" on the Monday, October 15, 2018 edition of Monday Night Raw in reference to where the WWE Network special event Crown Jewel would take place. giancarlo123x was game for a bet. Heromanz did not respond.
Both arent ,they're lame.

And I ain't doing no bet that require me to watch Raw or change my avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.