• The ResetEra Games of the Year Awards 2018 results are now live! Congratulations to all the winners!
  • Sidebar and Width settings will now no longer reset after 4 hours of inactivity! We have implemented a new system that will remember these preferences on each browser, for both members and guests. This allows you to choose different settings on different devices if you so desire.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Historic Levels of Ultraviolence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017

The Virgin Strongstyle wrestler - Adulterer, nearly died and now his brain don't work as good, never won the big one, shirts are plain, failed MMA flop despite overwhelming backing.

The Chad Deathmatch wrestler - Successful, male model, fashion designer, accomplished MMA star with legit record

Oct 25, 2017
Aw, Matt Riddle looks so adorable in that picture.

Shit, Ibushi "jumps from Great Heights onto concrete" with his balcony dives Heromanz q:

It's fine.

The Virgin Strongstyle wrestler - Adulterer, nearly died and now his brain don't work as good, never won the big one, shirts are plain, failed MMA flop despite overwhelming backing.
I know it's the format of the meme, Dato, but, um.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017

The Chad Deathmatch wrestler - Successful, male model, fashion designer, accomplished MMA star with legit record

Oct 26, 2017
Ultraviolet gif in general are gross as hell and I cannot be the only person and they still have those don't like those fucking gif at all.
Ah, so you prefer your sports/entertainment (American Football, NJPW) to hide the gross because they are filled with concussions, stuff you can not see but enjoy none the less.

Oct 25, 2017
Moving on, the NWA 70th Anniversary Show this Sunday, available for streaming on Fite.tv:

Laredo Kid vs. Barrett Brown
Crimson & Jax Dane w/Road Warrior Animal vs. Jocephus's Crew
Tim Storm vs. "Pretty" Peter Avalon
NWA National Title Match qualifier #1: Willie Mack vs. Jay Bradley vs. Mike Parrow vs. Ricky Starks
NWA National Title Match qualifier #2: Sam Shaw vs. Colt Cabana vs. Scorpio Sky vs. Sammy Guevara
NWA National Title Match
NWA Women's Championship match: Jazz (c) vs. Penelope Ford
NWA World's Heavyweight Championship match: 2 out of 3 falls match: Cody Rhodes (c) vs. Nick Aldis

Well, I've seen worse cards than this. But good lord, Crimson, in 2018. Road Warrior Animal, in 2018. Cody vs. Nick in a 2 out of 3 falls match.

BronsonLee

Don't worry I'm on the case
Oct 24, 2017
OK, I've lost my patience

If you're linking any NSFW content you need to put a spoiler on it and mark it as clearly NSFW, if you don't do this I'll throw you out for a few days

This is the one and only warning I'll give out officially

Oct 25, 2017
Please put gifs from AJPW matches in the 80s where Kobashi or Misawa is getting dropped right on top of their heads under spoiler tags.

Please put gifs of shoot headbutts in pro wrestling matches in spoiler tags.

Please put gifs of Tanahashi, Okada, and Omega diving from the top rope to the hard concrete outside the ring under spoiler tags.

Please put gifs of Daniel Bryan doing his dumb top rope headbutt under spoiler tags.

These images of people doing harm to their bodies and to each other's bodies disturb me. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.