• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzalez

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It was whether the commentators would say "Saudi Arabia" on the Monday, October 15, 2018 edition of Monday Night Raw in reference to where the WWE Network special event Crown Jewel would take place. giancarlo123x was game for a bet. Heromanz did not respond.
latest

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I've lived through the Deep Drunkers era of Dragon Gate, good fellow, and I don't need Hana Kimura to be joshi Deep Drunker or joshi Special K!

But Hana's lacking the allies to form Special K's Japan branch. Given the cross promotion the end of the tag league should be Hana/Mari vs Oedo Tai with the Sendai girls invading in matching Samuri Jack rave episode gear.

Deleted member 8583

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
He has the worst look

I'm sure he's serviceable but it makes me so mad, he just looks bad

He is good. Impressed me during his short run on LU. Glad he is getting a chance in RoH.

Ain't no one in this thread watches Ultraviolence. It is some weird thing y'all do for some reason I don't know. I mean could I do without the dumb Gif of course they're really not good. The sooner this ultraviolet thing is done the better. It sucks. I don't like clicking in this thread and seeing people do bodily harm to themselves it's not fun it's not cool it just not good.

But you sure enjoy all the concussions NJPW wrestlers get.

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He is good. Impressed me during his short run on LU. Glad he is getting a chance in RoH.

But you sure enjoy all the concussions NJPW wrestlers get.
Which is better than seeing people jump from Great Heights onto concrete. or bleed a lot and 2018 and which we know about blood-borne diseases and stuff like that but you know.

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
Reminder that I've heard more than one deathmatch wrestler say they prefer doing them to workrate matches cause they can get dropped on their head less

Deleted member 8583

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Which is better than seeing people jump from Great Heights onto concrete. or bleed a lot and 2018 and which we know about blood-borne diseases and stuff like that but you know.

Your Ace is going to have permanent arm damage because he does not want to rest. Besides, not all ultra violence is the same. Like there is a difference between backyard shit and the rest.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PUNISHMENT COMING IN HOT

"wow hunter loving this Banishment Gustavo, you've done it again"

data west

Oct 25, 2017
shibata_en-352x528.png

The Virgin Strongstyle wrestler - Adulterer, nearly died and now his brain don't work as good, never won the big one, shirts are plain, failed MMA flop despite overwhelming backing.
tumblr_p843370LGz1tsk9p2o1_500.jpg

The Chad Deathmatch wrestler - Successful, male model, fashion designer, accomplished MMA star with legit record

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Aw, Matt Riddle looks so adorable in that picture.

Shit, Ibushi "jumps from Great Heights onto concrete" with his balcony dives Heromanz q:
tumblr_olp335WiOp1uvyu9yo6_400.gif

It's fine.

The Virgin Strongstyle wrestler - Adulterer, nearly died and now his brain don't work as good, never won the big one, shirts are plain, failed MMA flop despite overwhelming backing.

I know it's the format of the meme, Dato, but, um.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
shibata_en-352x528.png

tumblr_p843370LGz1tsk9p2o1_500.jpg

The Chad Deathmatch wrestler - Successful, male model, fashion designer, accomplished MMA star with legit record
XtlhCPR.jpg

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ultraviolet gif in general are gross as hell and I cannot be the only person and they still have those don't like those fucking gif at all.

Deleted member 8583

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Ultraviolet gif in general are gross as hell and I cannot be the only person and they still have those don't like those fucking gif at all.

Ah, so you prefer your sports/entertainment (American Football, NJPW) to hide the gross because they are filled with concussions, stuff you can not see but enjoy none the less.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Moving on, the NWA 70th Anniversary Show this Sunday, available for streaming on Fite.tv:

Laredo Kid vs. Barrett Brown
Crimson & Jax Dane w/Road Warrior Animal vs. Jocephus's Crew
Tim Storm vs. "Pretty" Peter Avalon
NWA National Title Match qualifier #1: Willie Mack vs. Jay Bradley vs. Mike Parrow vs. Ricky Starks
NWA National Title Match qualifier #2: Sam Shaw vs. Colt Cabana vs. Scorpio Sky vs. Sammy Guevara
NWA National Title Match
NWA Women's Championship match: Jazz (c) vs. Penelope Ford
NWA World's Heavyweight Championship match: 2 out of 3 falls match: Cody Rhodes (c) vs. Nick Aldis

Well, I've seen worse cards than this. But good lord, Crimson, in 2018. Road Warrior Animal, in 2018. Cody vs. Nick in a 2 out of 3 falls match.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
OK, I've lost my patience

If you're linking any NSFW content you need to put a spoiler on it and mark it as clearly NSFW, if you don't do this I'll throw you out for a few days

This is the one and only warning I'll give out officially

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Please put gifs from AJPW matches in the 80s where Kobashi or Misawa is getting dropped right on top of their heads under spoiler tags.

Please put gifs of shoot headbutts in pro wrestling matches in spoiler tags.

Please put gifs of Tanahashi, Okada, and Omega diving from the top rope to the hard concrete outside the ring under spoiler tags.

Please put gifs of Daniel Bryan doing his dumb top rope headbutt under spoiler tags.

These images of people doing harm to their bodies and to each other's bodies disturb me. Thanks in advance.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
ok now that the scary gifs are banned we can finally get to that killer discussion y'all had in store, let's hear it

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We need to recolor some of these ultraviolence gifs so that red of blood turns into nice, harmless grey sweat like we're in Mortal Kombat on the SNES.

Status
Not open for further replies.