• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Slow news month

plagiarize

To its ports I have been
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
I didn't take many photos last night, but these ones came out nicely I think. So goddamn happy with the seats we got. Jack Evans broke character to thank my wife for being really lovely as they left ringside, and in his AEW Dark match, there's a bit where he climbs the ring post and says "Now that's tag team wrestling" directly to her following on from their conversation. It was kind of funny because I think we were about the only people cheering on The Hybrid 2, and they trash talked everyone else in the crowd.

Yes that table is hardware side up.

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
The only things I’ve seen from Orange Cassidy so far is that gif of him diving his hands in his pockets, and him giving a thumbs up yesterday and I know I’m going to be a fan.

Oct 26, 2017
I didn't take many photos last night, but these ones came out nicely I think. So goddamn happy with the seats we got. Jack Evans broke character to thank my wife for being really lovely as they left ringside, and in his AEW Dark match, there's a bit where he climbs the ring post and says "Now that's tag team wrestling" directly to her following on from their conversation. It was kind of funny because I think we were about the only people cheering on The Hybrid 2, and they trash talked everyone else in the crowd.

Yes that table is hardware side up.
I guess you and your wife are now members of Los Güeros del Cielo.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Just in case NXT proves to have more stamina, I want to say I always believed in NXT and was behind them 100% of the way.

I never doubted them for a minute.

Nobody look through my post history.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
With the TruTV number added, the AEW number is not great, but fine. NXT bleeding viewers under 50 at an alarming rate is not good at all

Last edited:

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Baseball did great numbers and hurt a lot of shows, AEW and NXT included

Expect the ratings to continue to be skewed for the rest of October due to the MLB Playoffs. Going to be difficult to get a steady state for ratings until after the playoffs are over