• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
the taste of all the casuals may change

I am now convinced this is a gimmick posting account. It may be ERA's most sophisticated gimmick wrestling account but this is a gimmick account.

NXT and AEW can both be good shows

Accepted as a hypothetical statement it is true. They can both be good. But are they?

I too would like to see an Orange Cassidy match. All I know him as is the meme guy with his hands in his pockets

If you are interested in seeing him work matches and do some good in-ring storytelling I can definitely suggest some matches. Even some recent ones. I'd suggest:

• Orange Cassidy vs Kris Statlander at (5/26/2019) Midwest Mixtape - IWTV
  • Orange Cassidy vs Tracy Williams (12/31/2018) Heavy Lies The Crown - IWTV
  • Orange Cassidy, Jimmy Lloyd, G-Raver, Tony Deppen, Gringo Loco, Eli Everfly (8/17/2018) Joey Janela's Lost In New York - GCW
  • Orange Cassidy vs Joey Janela (5/18/2019) ICW What's Beef? - ICW
  • Orange Cassidy vs RD Evans (7/29/2019) Americanrana 2019 - Beyond Wrestling

Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
how i learned to give up on caring and learned to love the violet a reset era story

Talking about "the taste of the casuals" in all seriousness is some next level business. We fully into Poe's Law. If Violet is a wrestler their finisher is POE'S CLAW where they put the Claw on someone and then asks every member of the audience who hasn't watched 20 grainy Fritz Von Erich matches on YouTube and then ranked them to stop cheering.

SpaceSong

Oct 25, 2017
Talking about "the taste of the casuals" in all seriousness is some next level business. We fully into Poe's Law. If Violet is a wrestler their finisher is POE'S CLAW where they put the Claw on someone and then asks every member of the audience who hasn't watched 20 grainy Fritz Von Erich matches on YouTube and then ranked them to stop cheering.
I mean, it'd get a pop out of me due to the sheer audacity of it.

Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
I mean, it'd get a pop out of me due to the sheer audacity of it.

I'd probably pop for it a few times myself.

Violet changes up moveset every match and taunts opponent.

"It shouldn't be hard to beat me. I only use every wrestling move ever known. Studying the tools available to me is as simple as subscribing to a service or two and going on YouTube! You have only yourself to blame for this loss!"

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

You know, Maria Manic getting signed means that we're one step closer to the WOKE KING EL SHLAK-O getting signed too.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I am now convinced this is a gimmick posting account. It may be ERA's most sophisticated gimmick wrestling account but this is a gimmick account.

Accepted as a hypothetical statement it is true. They can both be good. But are they?

If you are interested in seeing him work matches and do some good in-ring storytelling I can definitely suggest some matches. Even some recent ones. I'd suggest:

• Orange Cassidy vs Kris Statlander at (5/26/2019) Midwest Mixtape - IWTV
  • Orange Cassidy vs Tracy Williams (12/31/2018) Heavy Lies The Crown - IWTV
  • Orange Cassidy, Jimmy Lloyd, G-Raver, Tony Deppen, Gringo Loco, Eli Everfly (8/17/2018) Joey Janela's Lost In New York - GCW
  • Orange Cassidy vs Joey Janela (5/18/2019) ICW What's Beef? - ICW
  • Orange Cassidy vs RD Evans (7/29/2019) Americanrana 2019 - Beyond Wrestling
You have to include David Starr vs. Orange Cassidy from Beyond.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Should make an amendment to ask for WOAT tattoos that aren't flagrantly racist as that'll easily take the cake.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm split screening both shows again. Ciampa has my full attention, dont care for the scu stuff happening now

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Not a fan of this comedy stuff from Ciampa. I guess it's fine for his first match back, but he needs to not do that anymore.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.