• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattsdl

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
foggy complains about Rika and Nodoka having nothing to do and a couple of hours both are on the main card of the biggest show of the year, damn.
Bakuretsu Sisters have been added to the tag gauntlet match, so it's:

Yuki Ueno & Naomi Yoshimura vs
Yukio Sakaguchi & Ryota Nakatsu vs
Shuichiro Katsumura & Kouki Iwasaki vs
Chris Brookes & Maki Itoh vs
Nodoka Tenma & Yuki Aino

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
AAA is on Twitch tonight with their yearly Heroes Inmortales show, featuring Kenny Omega vs. Fenix for the AAA world heavyweight title.

The show starts at 9 pm Eastern Time and will air on Spanish and English on Twitch, as usual. It is free for live viewing and part of the $5/month subscription for VOD. Matches from the show will air on TV and should end up on AAA's YouTube channel before the end of the year.

www.twitch.tv

Twitch

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

EHGWLw7VAAIqwZz.jpg:large

Last edited:

Deleted member 28474

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Disco Elysium is way too far up my alley. Feels like this was made for me.

Friends of Twin Peaks and David Lynch in general, Pynchon, Mieville etc etc etc absolutely have to check it out.

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
Didn't get to watch the TJPW show. Hope it gets uploaded tomorrow.

Thought Smackdown was decent. I'm digging the new camera angles they were trying out.

Last edited:

data west

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really get the appeal of NWA Powerr other than the presentation.

Roster sucks
and you're giving Jim Cornette money

Deleted member 8583

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Viper back in EVE in Manchester, that was quick haha

Woke Queens to Stardom pls

They love dance entrances there right

Sigh, I just give up on EVE until they decide to build a stable roster and not just go back and forth with NXTUK talent. Like, I understand why they do it, but ever since Sammi vs Morgan I have not enjoyed a story or feud there.

Rossy is purging the cops from its promotion, so they can go now q:

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
Sigh, I just give up on EVE until they decide to build a stable roster and not just go back and forth with NXTUK talent. Like, I understand why they do it, but ever since Sammi vs Morgan I have not enjoyed a story or feud there.

Rossy is purging the cops from its promotion, so they can go now q:
I think that's a bit harsh, the only NXT UK person on the roster since Queendom has been Jinny and while they haven't been putting her in stories she's been a regular and having good low card matches, which has value, and Nina Samuels as a semi regular. The major stories are NXT free, Rhia and her group vs Roxxy as an interim title program people have been enjoying until The Big Dog Laura wins SHE-1 and that long build comes to fruition

Deleted member 8583

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I think that's a bit harsh, the only NXT UK person on the roster since Queendom has been Jinny and while they haven't been putting her in stories she's been a regular and having good low card matches, which has value, and Nina Samuels as a semi regular. The major stories are NXT free, Rhia and her group vs Roxxy as an interim title program people have been enjoying until The Big Dog Laura wins SHE-1 and that long build comes to fruition

I have not watched EVE since I moved to Istanbul, you better be right q:

Just like I like my wrestling fair trade, I like it NXT free!

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Not everyone can be AR Fox or one of his trainees.

In Syuri's defence Hirota pressured her into doing the spot and it was the first time she attempted it. Usually when Hirota does it the opponent lets her attempt another rope jump, but Sakura was a dick and just shook the ropes.

foggy complains about Rika and Nodoka having nothing to do and a couple of hours both are on the main card of the biggest show of the year, damn.

Clearly foggy should have shared my faith in long term TJPW booking

FXqanUg.jpg

Last edited:

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if Star wars is going to make or break raw. More than the fact it's a Patriots game. The Patriots are at the most popular team in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.