• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
To add to this place feeling like a Twitter stream, could watch this gif all damn day. So smooth.

I got me to say what the fuck out loud, that was such a great swerve. Didnt see it coming in the slightest since it was framed like a throwdown was about to happen. I gave aew my 100% attention this week but I'm super interested in watching nxt next week now.
Watched the gif like 10 times, adam cole jumping back was great. Ciampa swinging his head around was great. Gargano selling it was fantastic. Everyone did well

ratcliffja

Oct 28, 2017
Oh snap. It's gonna happen, friends.

Remember when DDP had an amazing debut in WWE and the crowd went wild but then they made him into a perverted stalker? I sure do.

And yes, I know he debuted as the mystery stalker, but it would have been SO easy to pivot that to just trying to screw with Undertaker's head instead of just being a creepy pervert, especially since the mind games were something that he did all the time in WCW.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Remember when DDP had an amazing debut in WWE and the crowd went wild but then they made him into a perverted stalker? I sure do.

And yes, I know he debuted as the mystery stalker, but it would have been SO easy to pivot that to just trying to screw with Undertaker's head instead of just being a creepy pervert, especially since the mind games were something that he did all the time in WCW.
No we need to have DDP beg for Undertaker to kill him and then get absolutely squashed in a one off match.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017

I'm glad I was already checked out whenever this happened.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
what if instead we gave you Shida vs. Punished Brandi

Remember when I said the real issue with the women's division was the focus of it?

The thing is I can't even comprehend what that was meant to be or lead to. It was especially awful because Jamie's the best promo they have in the division and she was cut off before she could say anything.

Jamie's already been great in the tag league. Team gaijin is working way better than I expected.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Remember when I said the real issue with the women's division was the focus of it?

The thing is I can't even comprehend what that was meant to be or lead to. It was especially awful because Jamie's the best promo they have in the division and she was cut off before she could say anything.

It didn't help that Brandi's expressions were like high school theater tier

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Caught up on Dynamite.

Orange Cassidy got to do a thing so that alone made it the best wrestling show this week.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Cole, Gargano and Finn... a main event scene like that is my personal version of Purgatory.

This main event scene needs more...
3959-raw-diesel-kevin_nash-wwf.png

Violet

Alt account
Banned
Feb 7, 2019
dc
Style. They just bore / annoy me. Gargano since the DGUSA times. Finn I personally find really overrated and worst than all of them.

Gargano got carried to one great match by one of the greatest wrestlers of his generation and has had a bunch of fine to terrible stuff since. The same people calling him a BITW contender are the people who were saying the same thing about Seth Rollins 2 years ago.

OP
OP
Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
got the SHIMMER lineup in the mail

image0.jpg

I don't understand why this shit goes sideways on desktop

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
got the SHIMMER lineup in the mail

image0.jpg

I don't understand why this shit goes sideways on desktop
Dust is front and center, bay bay.

You know how we talk shit about Leva Bates? Veda Scott must thank the stars that Bates is active to take the crown of "worst dog shit awful women's wrestler" from her.

I guess ditching the name that you used during the MYC and going by Big Swole is a choice you could make, Aerial Monroe.

Adree

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

You know how we talk shit about Leva Bates? Veda Scott must thank the stars that Bates is active to take the crown of "worst dog shit awful women's wrestler" from her.

I guess ditching the name that you used during the MYC and going by Big Swole is a choice you could make, Aerial Monroe.

Veda does great commentary so she's better by a mile.

OP
OP
Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017

I will defend Veda until the day I die

She is a sports entertainer

Double 0

Nov 5, 2017

Veda is a better character and waaay better on the mic. Also willing to do deathmatches.

Status
Not open for further replies.