• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 3 days, 7 hours, 15 minutes, 37 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Slow news month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
wonder if they will put Finn in TUE pushing Adam Cole out for a face turn. Cole already gets face reactions anyway.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

Reset the clock

although I do not believe she leaves Impact given what she said yesterday

OP
OP
Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Ace Austin: bad character, bad wrestler

Trey Miguel: no character, loser, bad person, bad wrestler

Veda: she's good

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think it's been really talked about but it's pretty crazy that Humberto Carrillo went from being signed to almost skipping NXT entirely outside a few matches, working 205 Live for a relatively short time, and is now being pushed and having competitive matches with the world champion on Raw all in the span of like a year.

excelsiorlef

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think it's been really talked about but it's pretty crazy that Humberto Carrillo went from being signed to almost skipping NXT entirely outside a few matches, working 205 Live for a relatively short time, and is now being pushed and having competitive matches with the world champion on Raw all in the span of like a year.
He'll be Teenie C in 6 months.

1 gift from Serene

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Serene Serene!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Serene said:
In honor of the bad takes

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam: Sonic Mania - Won by SpaceSong SpaceSong (7 entries)

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
he will vanish off raw in two weeks never to be seen again

Status
Not open for further replies.