• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Viewership

AEW: 963k
NXT: 698k

Final-Cable-2019-Oct-23-WED.png

both held better than I expected tbh
Under a mil? Vince about to taking over booking from cody.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Copy/pasting this here too...

Wade Keller said on his Dynamite review show that he has a source in AEW who says the company is tired of hearing about how Moxley hasn't been given a live mic and that they're giving it to him next week. He will explain why it's taken so long, etc.

Can't wait. (If Keller is to be believed)

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
I wouldn't say brilliant untill we know next week's numbers. Like they been going down every week so we have to see how next week number is going
If this is what they do against the world series there's a huge chance next week both do higher numbers than this. I'd go so far as to call it probable. Espescially considering word of mouth on both this shows is very strong.

I thought AEW would be somewhere in the 0.8s so to be in the top half of the 0.9s is impressive.

Henry Hank

Jul 25, 2019
If this is what they do against the world series there's a huge chance next week both do higher numbers than this. I'd go so far as to call it probable. Espescially considering word of mouth on both this shows is very strong.

I thought AEW would be somewhere in the 0.8s so to be in the top half of the 0.9s is impressive.

I actually think the rating isn't going to bump much. They only lost 50,000 viewers despite competition from the WS and NBA season opening. The week prior, the TNT viewership was essentially unchanged from the week before that even though baseball got canceled. It doesn't seem like those sports are affecting the viewership much right now. I don't think there's much overlap in the audiences right now.

I think/hope AEW will get more viewers from their ~1 million base but that'll probably be a slow process.

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Remember when AEW was good? I remember it well. It must've been..... Hell, it must've been 3-4 hours ago.

RyougaSaotome

Oct 25, 2017
Someone needs to make a thread about the XFL pay if there isn't one already because hollllllly shit.

EDIT: Just saw that there is one. NEVER MIND.

mattsdl

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Is this the equivalent of British wrestlers putting their Japanese names on their profile?

The ace of the class was taken from as too soon and matt's too busy living his best life to appreciate the Pom Pom Purin :(
I'm ALWAYS noticing Pompompurin.

I thought it was very nice to see Kamiyu and Pom being there for Unagi when she woke up, always good to see that they are friends outside the ring as well.

OP
OP
Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Who's watching BEYOND? Kris Stat doing thangs

this match is goooooooooooooood

Last edited:

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
Remember when I said the real issue with the women's division was the focus of it?

The thing is I can't even comprehend what that was meant to be or lead to. It was especially awful because Jamie's the best promo they have in the division and she was cut off before she could say anything.

Jamie's already been great in the tag league. Team gaijin is working way better than I expected.

I think Brandi hired Jamie and was pissed she didn't get the job done. Or she's Britt's best friend and was getting revenge for the wet willy...

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I think Brandi hired Jamie and was pissed she didn't get the job done. Or she's Britt's best friend and was getting revenge for the wet willy...

If they wanted to go that rout just have something to set it up. It could even just be a tweet about how she's looked around the world for somebody to take out Brit in her hometown and Bea helped her find the perfect hired goon. Then instead of spookily pointing at an interviewer have her say she failed to get the job done.

Also, like, have Brandi beef with Britt prior to tonight because with the build Bea would have made way more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.