• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

greenbird

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

Team Pazuzu vs Gaytanic Panic was 👍 👍

Edit: it's time for 100k thumbtacks of ultra violence

greenbird

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Give up the memes as a defense mechanism, friends, and believe in the truth of Naito2belts going over Okada on night 2. Allow yourself the full emotional investment.

There needs to be some avatar bets when the time comes.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Or you could just support companies that don't distribute any Saudi propaganda?

Ultimate Party's just a couple of nights away and it features more women's matches than any other big card in DDT history!

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I am dumb

but I'm not wrong
Taichi is less a dork than Naito.
tumblr_or5cu8MG1Y1vtad0lo2_400.gif

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
NJPW's show in San Jose on November 9th will air live on NJPW World

Same night as Full Gear

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus remember when Richochet was a super hot act in NXT and actually considered cool?

Now....this....

Not that he really cares considering he's such a damn mark for the company.

Ospreay won.

Ospreay won because Ricochet is dressing silly?

Are we talking about the same Will Ospreay?

Vylash

Oct 25, 2017
crying at adam cole having to face brock lesnar and the fucking fiend 24 hours after competing in war games

Oct 25, 2017
LOL I hear ya....but yeah, putting on killer matches and being a big part of New Japan while Ricochet....well fuck if I know.

Ricochet is pretty solidly in the mid card on the main roster which was about where he was in NXT. He's one of the rare call ups they've actually bothered to not fuck up. Ricochet is a dork, but so is Ospreay. Ospreay is having an insane year right now, but Ricochet is still doing stuff

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
A reheat friends...

I got a granade launcher and the combat in The Outer Worlds got good, figures.
The grenade launcher is useful. What really turned the combat around for me was when I found this ridiculous machine pistol with fire element damage. That thing tore through HP bars like you wouldn't believe. Even Mantiqueens went down quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.