• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
basically someone who I enjoy watching and can make me suspend my disbelief

like misu did when he destroyed tana's leg, or combo slapped okada, or gave goto a hangman's choke from the turnbuckle, or when he ran away from liger trying to murder him with a spike

those real feels

That's a good answer. I guess I don't look at it like that because to me it's not real so at least make it entertaining like a movie fight scene.

Make the call Kenny
EFXYsxXUEAAecsG

All jokes aside, if we lost the chance at NJPW cross promotion but got DDT a raised profile instead, I'd be fine with it. They offer such a variety of content and I'd love to see their content made a little more friendly for English viewers.

Oct 25, 2017
Meltzer from today's Observer Radio regarding the draft tomorrow on Smackdown:

• It's going to be people picking like a football draft. There will be reps picking for Fox and USA.
  • It won't be authority figures because they don't want those right now.
  • This could change, but the whole draft is done. They're likely not telling anyone where they will go, but they might tell some of the talent higher on the card.

They've done this in the past. Imagine working for a company in 2019 that won't tell you where you're working because they literally want to work you .
Dave should know by now Vince will make a change 30 min before the show starts.

foggy

Oct 25, 2017
Cutting on impact from a lariat is bush league shit

AEW's production crew needs to chill the fuck out

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Goddamn Spears theme is good.

More Wrestle and Flow working on roster entrance themes please.

Violet

Alt account
Banned
Feb 7, 2019
dc
"Is Adam Cole good" is the litmus test for WrassleEra

we should make it an official rule honestly. If you answer "no" you are welcomed into the thread with open arms.

If you answer "yes" you are also allowed into the thread but as soon as you post for the first time you are immediately assassinated via drone strike

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
we should make it an official rule honestly. If you answer "no" you are welcomed into the thread with open arms.

If you answer "yes" you are also allowed into the thread but as soon as you post for the first time you are immediately assassinated via drone strike
what if I answer "who gives a shit" ?

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
LOL

On the Post Wrestling Dynamite review John Pollock was mentioning all the swearing on last night's episode. Said maybe Hunter is going to come out next week on NXT and say "Who's ready to get FUCKED".

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
LOL

On the Post Wrestling Dynamite review John Pollock was mentioning all the swearing on last night's episode. Said maybe Hunter is going to come out next week on NXT and say "Who's ready to get FUCKED".
Too early to count out Triple H.

Anybody who thinks Slipknot is still cool in 2019 has his finger on the pulse.

Deleted member 290

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hot take; most of the wrestlers WrassleERA labels as garbage are in fact at least decent at their jobs, it's just that most of you are incapable of being objective. Except me.

Shawn Spears is Garbage with a capital G

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Hot take; most of the wrestlers WrassleERA labels as garbage are in fact at least decent at their jobs, it's just that most of you are incapable of being objective. Except me.

Thats it. I stan for Shawn Spears starting now.

Not letting Cody's boy go down like this. He's going to be a great upper midcard heel once they let him rack up some wins.

Proteus

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto

I think it's worth at least giving a wrestler another look when they leave WWE. They might still suck but I like to see them out of the WWE mega-machine before deciding that. Shawn Spears seems like a better performer than he is given credit for.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
I think it's worth at least giving a wrestler another look when they leave WWE. They might still suck but I like to see them out of the WWE mega-machine before deciding that. Shawn Spears seems like a better performer than he is given credit for.
Match with Mox was rock solid.

Both men looked good and competitive.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017

Hotter take: Most of these dorks are just looking for any wrestlers who evoke the feel of what made them love wrestling as a kid, and anyone who doesn't is "bad".

data west

Oct 25, 2017
Time is valuable, and there are more alternatives than ever before to use your time on, wrestling or non.

So why would I waste it watching someone who is 'just ok'?
ShamelessDismalKob-size_restricted.gif

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
So I guess they're trying to see how many times they can refer to Kenny as The Cleaner before they get the cease and desist from NJPW.

Lee Morris

Oct 28, 2017
Can anyone explain to me why the young bucks are allowed so much time in the ring together without tagging?

They treat every match like it's a tornado match.

data west

Oct 25, 2017
Can anyone explain to me why the young bucks are allowed so much time in the ring together without tagging?

They treat every match like it's a tornado match.
All the tag matches are like that. It's been the only major blemish on AEW so far is 'what are the rules' and if you're trying to imitate 'wcw' , rules REALLY matter

Status
Not open for further replies.