• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Caught up on Dynamite. Way better show than the premiere, the pacing was a lot better.

I liked that Jericho stopped his promo dead in its tracks just to shut down the "we the people" chant. Wrestlers reacting to the crowd is way better than them ignoring them to continue their scripted promos. Although, Jericho is better at it than others. PAC should do commentary for random matches from here on out. I'm still not a fan of Brit and it seems like she's going to be the next champion, or the one after.

MJF is somehow the biggest babyface on the roster.

Lee Morris

Oct 28, 2017
All the tag matches are like that. It's been the only major blemish on AEW so far is 'what are the rules' and if you're trying to imitate 'wcw' , rules REALLY matter
I agree. The more Ive watched wrestling since getting back into it during Wrestlemania 30, I've realised that I love wrestling that doesn't pull me out of the moment and follows their own logic and rules.

Private party were awesome in that match.

data west

Oct 25, 2017
Also I've turned around on Darby but dude

fix your gear
Zombieland-Double-Tap-Abigail-Breslin-(Little-Rock)-Jacket-910x1155.jpg

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
"Is Adam Cole good" is the litmus test for WrassleEra
we should make it an official rule honestly. If you answer "no" you are welcomed into the thread with open arms.

If you answer "yes" you are also allowed into the thread but as soon as you post for the first time you are immediately assassinated via drone strike

You guys are hardcore reminding me of strobogo right now. I'd post gifs of Cole in ROH arguing for his greatness and he'd shoot me down.

I like Cole, but Undisputed Era does feel kind of...

Croutons-bread-600x450.jpg

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
So, someone explained it to me, but apparently Rollins and Reigns are going to be fighting for their TV station/brand to pick first in the draft. As in, they will be fighting for their corporate overlords. Not for themselves or anything legit important, but for fucking television companies.

Not watching Smackdown. Fuck this.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
AEW Dark episode 1 at 554,000 views on YouTube. Was at 500,000 just last night.

NWA Powerrr (gonna watch at some point) episode 1 at 263,000.

It's a brave new world. Pro wrestling is alive in North America.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Every time I see screenshots of human beings in WWE games, I always think of this Prozd video for some reason:

Deleted member 290

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone still buying those trash games deserves everything they get.

Anywho, this is tonight. Please get sufficiently hype;

CgmqG6l.gif

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
I just sprayed Diet Coke everywhere.

Anyways, Spears is good. Glad to see more people starting to come around. The partnership with Tully seems to be working well, and I'm sure he'll have some good feuds that elevate baby faces. He's not a top of the card guy, but you need good workers top and bottom (and upper middle like Spears).
He's got the entrance, he's got the music, he's got an awesome manager and he's solid in the ring. People have gotten far with much less in wrestling.

He's got what it takes. Just needs to be build up some consistent wins to gain credibility since they kind of did a number on him with the loss to Cody which was sort of his moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.