• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

plagiarize

Eating crackers
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
I didn't take many photos last night, but these ones came out nicely I think. So goddamn happy with the seats we got. Jack Evans broke character to thank my wife for being really lovely as they left ringside, and in his AEW Dark match, there's a bit where he climbs the ring post and says "Now that's tag team wrestling" directly to her following on from their conversation. It was kind of funny because I think we were about the only people cheering on The Hybrid 2, and they trash talked everyone else in the crowd.

20191009_200213e9k1n.jpg
20191009_2244121ok3o.jpg

Yes that table is hardware side up.

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
The only things I've seen from Orange Cassidy so far is that gif of him diving his hands in his pockets, and him giving a thumbs up yesterday and I know I'm going to be a fan.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Well, the dream is dead.

I don't know about you guys but I'm going to go listen to Evanesence.

Deleted member 8583

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I didn't take many photos last night, but these ones came out nicely I think. So goddamn happy with the seats we got. Jack Evans broke character to thank my wife for being really lovely as they left ringside, and in his AEW Dark match, there's a bit where he climbs the ring post and says "Now that's tag team wrestling" directly to her following on from their conversation. It was kind of funny because I think we were about the only people cheering on The Hybrid 2, and they trash talked everyone else in the crowd.

20191009_2244121ok3o.jpg

Yes that table is hardware side up.

I guess you and your wife are now members of Los Güeros del Cielo.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Just in case NXT proves to have more stamina, I want to say I always believed in NXT and was behind them 100% of the way.

I never doubted them for a minute.

Nobody look through my post history.

Xater

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
I'll probably never get tired of Janela telling his bullshit stories. I wish this episode of Wretlers ordering room service was longer.

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
Not really a good week for either show ratings wise. Though I have to imagine baseball lowers the total viewers for both shows.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
With the TruTV number added, the AEW number is not great, but fine. NXT bleeding viewers under 50 at an alarming rate is not good at all

Last edited:

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Baseball did great numbers and hurt a lot of shows, AEW and NXT included

Expect the ratings to continue to be skewed for the rest of October due to the MLB Playoffs. Going to be difficult to get a steady state for ratings until after the playoffs are over

Status
Not open for further replies.