• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
An undefeated boxing champion versus a guy who's lost every championship match he's ever been in aside from the time a child was his tag team partner

Compelling stuff

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
I swear why don't they advertise the matches that are going to happen on NXT?

They do it on the shows themselves but god, build up buzz, do SOMETHING.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
All these people. Excited for The Miz.

SmackDown fucking sucks. Daniel Bryan is on an island.

El Pescado

Oct 26, 2017
Smackdown has no one besides Bryan and Bayley. What the hell. You'd think the 205 guys would be on Smackdown too. Are they working two shows or are they all going to Raw?

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
Raw's roster has SmackDown Six written all over it if they do it right, especially with Heyman at the helm.

But nah, we getting Blacked RAW up in this shit.

Oct 25, 2017
Raw
- Ricochet
- Street Profits
- Aleister Black
- Andrade
- Buddy Murphy
tenor.gif

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing Cedric and Buddy are going to have match after match after match each week on Raw when they'll eventually respect one another and form a tag team. Who knows.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know what it is. The matches on Raw aren't bad but I don't really care about anything happening on the screen.

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
Falls count anywhere match eh

Better not go so far outside the ring that they reveal the location of the event

Status
Not open for further replies.