• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Not gonna lie. Ever since he went on twitter and cried about people not giving him a ride, I can't look at Riddle the same. The dude's a punk ass.

Downhome

Oct 27, 2017
The reaction shot of the night...

282f577c-ec45-442c-a4ukqi.jpeg

Aeon712

May 1, 2018
An NXT Womens Elimination Chamber match would be dope with Shayna, Io, Rhea, Bianca, Tegan and I'm sure Toni Storm is about to debut and throw her name in the hat.

And I keep hearing this division is dead

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Setting up PAC as Mox's next big feud. Or a three way with Omega.

That match is going to be fucking great.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Jericho vs Darby was fun but I could have really done without the finish.

I really hope they're not going to use the Inner circle to have fuckery in every Jericho match from now on.

Oct 8, 2019
Who knew that all Punishment Martinez needed for me to see him as a star was to change his name.

Surprised that Damien Priest went over Pete Dunne.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Jericho vs Darby was fun but I could have really done without the finish.

I really hope they're not going to use the Inner circle to have fuckery in every Jericho match from now on.
Im getting salty at them but who will beat them?

im hoping they sign someone that can do just that and dont rely on the bucks and cody

Newlib

Oct 25, 2017
This NXT episode is probably the best one since they moved to USA. They are getting better at interconnecting the stories and not just having a segment that really has no point overall.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I dont think I can watch both shows simultaneously anymore. I might just do aew first then nxt. Another fantastic Wednesday of wrestling. We're all winners.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
I can only imagine Orange Cassidy felt like he was being personally called out by Darby tonight.

Slightconfuse

Oct 25, 2017

!!!

It became clear that Bushiroad Co., Ltd. (President Yoshinori Hashimoto), the parent company of New Japan Pro-Wrestling, will acquire the female pro-wrestling organization "Stardom". Expected to be officially announced on the 17th after approval by the extraordinary board of directors. The pro-wrestling world is likely to enter a new era when the Nihon Pro and the top group in the women's professional world are in the same umbrella. In sum of the stories of multiple stakeholders, Bushiroad's advancement into women's professionals began to move around last fall. Director Takaaki Kitani (59), who was the founder of the company and served as the chairman of Nippon Professional, showed a strong interest, and in February this year, an official contacted Stardom's Rossy Ogawa (62). The meeting between Mr. Kitani and Mr. Ogawa was realized in April, and a concrete business transfer story was completed in August. Stardom's business will be undertaken by Kick Road, a subsidiary of Bushiroad, which operates the kickboxing event "KNOCK OUT". While taking over the current system, including Ogawa, the company is expected to gradually move to a new system. It was approved by the extraordinary board meeting of Bushiroad held in the morning on the 17th, and an official announcement meeting is scheduled in the afternoon. A Bushiroad official reveals that Mr. Kitani has long felt the growth of female professional wrestling. In the world's largest professional wrestling organization WWE, the status of female players has improved, and since 2016 the name of "Diva" has been abolished and, like male wrestlers, it has been called "superstar". The April women's wrestling festival "WrestleMania 35" was the first time that women 's matches were played at the main event. In response to these American mat trends, "I'm sure that Japan will eventually have such an era. I don't want to regret it." It is natural that a white arrow was standing on the advancing stardom "(same official).It has become clear that Bushiroad (President Yoshinori Hashimoto) will acquire the female professional wrestling organization " Stardom "

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Remember, guys: PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS IF YOU'RE GOING TO TALK ABOUT AEW DARK RESULTS IN EITHER THREAD.

Appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.