• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baphomet

Banned
Dec 8, 2018

tenor.gif

Damn JR just smoked Seth.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
wonder if they will put Finn in TUE pushing Adam Cole out for a face turn. Cole already gets face reactions anyway.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

Reset the clock

although I do not believe she leaves Impact given what she said yesterday

OP
OP
Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Ace Austin: bad character, bad wrestler

Trey Miguel: no character, loser, bad person, bad wrestler

Veda: she's good

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think it's been really talked about but it's pretty crazy that Humberto Carrillo went from being signed to almost skipping NXT entirely outside a few matches, working 205 Live for a relatively short time, and is now being pushed and having competitive matches with the world champion on Raw all in the span of like a year.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think it's been really talked about but it's pretty crazy that Humberto Carrillo went from being signed to almost skipping NXT entirely outside a few matches, working 205 Live for a relatively short time, and is now being pushed and having competitive matches with the world champion on Raw all in the span of like a year.

He'll be Teenie C in 6 months.

1 gift from Serene

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Serene Serene!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Serene said:
In honor of the bad takes

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Sonic Mania - Won by SpaceSong SpaceSong (7 entries)

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017

he will vanish off raw in two weeks never to be seen again

Status
Not open for further replies.