• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gowans

Oct 27, 2017
North East, UK
Just annouced on the live Inside Xbox going on now.

Forza Horizon 4
Wolfenstien the new order
Metro 2033 Redux
Westeradro Double Barrelled
Lego Indiana Jone (360 BC)
Shante 1/2 Genie Hero
Split Second (360 BC)

Flandy

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Huh thought Split/Second got delisted. Maybe I confused it with Blur?

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Just annouced on the live Inside Xbox going on now.

Forza Horizon 4
Wolfenstien the new order
Metro 2033 Redux
Westeradro Double Barrelled
Lego Indiana Jone (360 BC)
Shante 1/2 Genie Hero
Split Second (360 BC)
Oh look, the best racing game ever made.
Huh thought Split/Second got delisted. Maybe I confused it with Blur?
Yeah, Blur (my second favorite racing game of all time) was delisted ages ago. One of the biggest losses...

Sir Guts

Use of alt account
Oct 26, 2017
Good titles! Don't sleep on Metro and Wolfy if you haven't played them! And ofcourse Horizon 4

OneBadMutha

Nov 2, 2017
Can anyone speak for those Indies? I have Wolf 2 and Metro.

Either way Forza 4 makes it a great month.

Montresor

Oct 27, 2017
I've been avoiding Game Pass this whole time. But I'm in for Forza Horizon 4. And likely for the foreseeable future.

ry-dog

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Split Second was amazing when it came out, curious to see if it holds up.

MYeager

Oct 30, 2017
Looks like between Westerado and Red Dead Redemption 2 it's going to be a western kind of month for me

StereoVSN

Nov 1, 2017
Eastern US
FYI, there is still a deal till the end of the month for Gamepass where $100 gets you a year plus free to keep Forza Horizon 3 and Forza 7 (which are not on Gamepass). Kind of tempting.

oneils

Oct 25, 2017
Ottawa Canada
Wow, that's a pretty impressive line up. I've been subscribed for a few months now but I don't think I've played a single game. Think I will check out fh 4, wolfenstein, and shantae.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Are you aware, if I can use the game pass to play Horizon 4 on PC? Don't have an xbox at the moment.

Yes, Forza Horizon 4 is Xbox One/Windows Play Anywhere with Game Pass. The Forza 7 and Forza Horizon 3 that come with that offer will work on PC too (although they're not part of Game Pass - you just get them free to keep with the yearly Game Pass offer at the moment).