• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jonneh

Good Vibes Gaming
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
UK
Best character in the centre

DbovtzZWAAEKRPV.jpg:large

Last edited:

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm ready for another Bravely Default hit.

Opa-Pa

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That looks wonderful, hopefully we get the same over here.

Lark

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Looks great! It's amazing how well the promotional art style fits the game, considering that it's not reflected in the actual in-game art style at all.

Nights

Oct 27, 2017
Great. Love having all the characters seemingly just chilling and travelling together instead of just plastered on a background.

Vivi

Nov 10, 2017
Very nice I kinda get a Suikoden or SaGa vibe from the cover artwork. Good stuff.

Kane

Oct 28, 2017
That's gorgeous. I was afraid they would stick with that plain logo only boxart...

Imitatio

Feb 19, 2018
Simple but great artwork! This will be one of my GOTYs I assume based on the demo. Primrose hype.

Sphinx

Nov 29, 2017
the Art was done by the same people that did some Mana and FFTactics art back in the Nintendo DS era, right?

not a big fan but it's iconic at least.

Jotakori

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Ohhh, I like it!! Hope they use this or something equally nice for NA release.

DXB-KNIGHT

Oct 27, 2017
It delivers what it promises
I see the Octo Travelers and their Paths
What's disappointing is the Octopus is missing.

Łazy

Nov 1, 2017
My day one has been day oned.
Very nice box art !
The inside will look awesome if it's also filled with arts like most other games.

Mozendo

Oct 25, 2017
Pacific North West
IMO it looks really boring.
To me it just seems like they grabbed some single character renders put them together and threw the world map as a background for no reason. It looks so out of place.

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
Wasn't "Octopath Traveler" originally just a working title? Funny how that name stuck like glue.