• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Started streaming SteamVR stuff to my Quest through Virtual Desktop and I'm kind of amazed this works as well as it does.

I'll still get a link cable it's awesome being able to play PC VR games untethered.
I'm still planning on getting a link cable just for stuff like Asgard's Wrath as I would rather not use revive and a streaming program on top of each other as it increases the odds of issues too much.

Plus it would give me a way to natively access the oculus store which would at the very least give me access to the pc version or robo recall and rock band VR at this point.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Special shout-out to just how awesome 3D movies are in Quest. I watch them with the default settings in Skybox and IMO Quest is worth it for this feature alone.

It's hilarious reading 3D movie reviews as some sort of guide. Utterly useless. The two biggest sites that actually do 3D, seem to have reviewers that actually hate 3D and enjoy telling you how shitty the format is. LOL. I get special satisfaction out of a review that raged about how awful it was and how unnecessary it was, and then have it be absolutely amazing on my virtual Imax screen with God-tier contrast/black levels and with zero issues of ghosting, black crush, dimmed colors, etc. Dark scenes + 3D + Quest = Special. In a good way.

It's a shame that the new Fandango app seems to require you use Oculus TV. That environment is awful compared to Skybox.

I have no experience with any of the Fandango apps, but on Vudu their 3D is half the resolution of Blu-ray 3D. The difference between that and disc stabs you in the eyeballs on my projection setup. I have a shitload of 3D discs that I could rip but I haven't looked into how yet.

1-D_FE

Oct 27, 2017
Started streaming SteamVR stuff to my Quest through Virtual Desktop and I'm kind of amazed this works as well as it does.

I'll still get a link cable it's awesome being able to play PC VR games untethered.

It should be even better when Virtual Desktop implements fixed foveated, sliced rendering.

Still, I really hope it doesn't take too long for an official wireless solution from Oculus. There's definitely even more performance that can be squeezed out. And judging from his recent keynote, it seems like Carmack now has full authority to push the hybrid concept as far as he can.

I have no experience with any of the Fandango apps, but on Vudu their 3D is half the resolution of Blu-ray 3D. The difference between that and disc stabs you in the eyeballs on my projection setup. I have a shitload of 3D discs that I could rip but I haven't looked into how yet.

Just out of curiosity, you don't know what kind of bit-rate Vudu uses for 3D, do you? Hotel Translyvania 3 seems to be 3D exclusive to them, so I'm kind of curious if maybe some of it's due to lousy bit-rates.

medyej

Oct 26, 2017
I'm still planning on getting a link cable just for stuff like Asgard's Wrath as I would rather not use revive and a streaming program on top of each other as it increases the odds of issues too much.

Plus it would give me a way to natively access the oculus store which would at the very least give me access to the pc version or robo recall and rock band VR at this point.

Yeah, I still haven't messed with Revive, just been going through SteamVR stuff I collected over the years. It's a shame that it's necessary at all, and I also don't want any issues going through two layers of compatibility so I might just wait for the Link at this point.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
Set up my Quest this weekend. Haven't bought any games yet, but tried some of the included demos and YouTube VR a bit. Looking forward to the Oculus Link functionality. Ordered a couple USB A-to-C cables to try use it with my Anker powerpack.

I'm having wi-fi problems, though. Searching suggests this problem started after a recent update and affects mesh wi-fi networks (loses connection when swapping between 2.4 and 5GHz bands). I'll be connected fine for several minutes, then get the error message. Go into settings, Wi-Fi says connected but no internet (or maybe says something about login issue). Turn wi-fi off, then back on, and it connects just fine. Didn't seem to ever reconnect properly on its own. Don't think any of my other devices are having this problem.

Suggestions are to set router to single band only (nah), side-loading swifi and setting Quest to single band (I guess I could look into how this works), or setting up a separate router/access point with just one band to use for the Quest (I do have an old router I could use).

1-D_FE

Oct 27, 2017
Set up my Quest this weekend. Haven't bought any games yet, but tried some of the included demos and YouTube VR a bit. Looking forward to the Oculus Link functionality. Ordered a couple USB A-to-C cables to try use it with my Anker powerpack.

I'm having wi-fi problems, though. Searching suggests this problem started after a recent update and affects mesh wi-fi networks (loses connection when swapping between 2.4 and 5GHz bands). I'll be connected fine for several minutes, then get the error message. Go into settings, Wi-Fi says connected but no internet (or maybe says something about login issue). Turn wi-fi off, then back on, and it connects just fine. Didn't seem to ever reconnect properly on its own. Don't think any of my other devices are having this problem.

Suggestions are to set router to single band only (nah), side-loading swifi and setting Quest to single band (I guess I could look into how this works), or setting up a separate router/access point with just one band to use for the Quest (I do have an old router I could use).

It does seem to be a common issue. Because I wanted to see how Virtual Desktop worked under optimal conditions, I bought a second router and set it up as an access point (with only 5Ghz active). This definitely prevents the issue for me. The side loading option might be worth checking out, though I can't vouch for it.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
It does seem to be a common issue. Because I wanted to see how Virtual Desktop worked under optimal conditions, I bought a second router and set it up as an access point (with only 5Ghz active). This definitely prevents the issue for me. The side loading option might be worth checking out, though I can't vouch for it.
Following up on this, I tried it on my travel router, and once I got it set up properly (so it wasn't trying to use the same IP address as my Orbi router), the connection worked pretty good. I had to toggle the wi-fi off & on once (maybe the router just lost connection all on its own, not sure), but far more stable than when it was on the mesh network.

Last edited:

1-D_FE

Oct 27, 2017
Beer Monkey will appreciate this tweet:

Quite the turn around. Minter goes from being reluctant to a total convert (after finally getting one). Hopefully he converts all his games for Quest (and Oculus lets him publish). His games tend to use zero resources at all, so I have to imagine they'd be relatively easy to port.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
So it's November. Oculus Link update/cable is supposed to be out sometime this month. We don't have a date yet, but they recently announced they'll release the cable specs to third-party developers. If I'm getting my info right, the Oculus Link works on USB 3.1 gen 1 standard (which is the same as "USB 3.0"), which tops out at 9.8ft (3m) for standard cables. Oculus's cable uses fiber optic for a thinner, longer cable at 16.4 ft (5m), but costs $79.

Being new to VR, what kind of cable routing setup works best? Keep the cable off the floor? I hear it's best to keep the cable behind you when possible. I guess most Quest owners aren't used to cable-connected VR either.

Last edited:

deadfolk

Oct 25, 2017
So it's November. Oculus Link update/cable is supposed to be out sometime this month. We don't have a date yet, but they recently announced they'll release the cable specs to third-party developers. If I'm getting my info right, the Oculus Link works on USB 3.1 gen 1 standard (which is the same as "USB 3.0"), which tops out at 9.8ft (3m) for standard cables. Oculus's cable uses fiber optic for a thinner, longer cable at 16.4 ft (5m), but costs $79.

Being new to VR, what kind of cable routing setup works best? Keep the cable off the floor? I hear it's best to keep the cable behind you when possible. I guess most Quest owners aren't used to cable-connected VR either.
Pro tip: use a carabiner to clip the cable to a belt loop at your back.

1-D_FE

Oct 27, 2017

The new beta for Virtual Desktop has dropped the lag considerably and increased picture quality (foveated and sliced rendering). I think for the time being, this is what I'll use for roomscale games and for seated VR (which is criminally underated IMO), that's where I'll use the link cable. If you just need a cable long enough for seated VR, the cables are cheap. Until Oculus comes out with even better methods, I think this is going to be my combo. I detest VR cables and turned my Vive into a seated/standing only VR experience because of it. Roomscale and cables just destroy the immersion for me.

Dash Kappei

Nov 1, 2017
Special shout-out to just how awesome 3D movies are in Quest. I watch them with the default settings in Skybox and IMO Quest is worth it for this feature alone.

It's hilarious reading 3D movie reviews as some sort of guide. Utterly useless. The two biggest sites that actually do 3D, seem to have reviewers that actually hate 3D and enjoy telling you how shitty the format is. LOL. I get special satisfaction out of a review that raged about how awful it was and how unnecessary it was, and then have it be absolutely amazing on my virtual Imax screen with God-tier contrast/black levels and with zero issues of ghosting, black crush, dimmed colors, etc. Dark scenes + 3D + Quest = Special. In a good way.

It's a shame that the new Fandango app seems to require you use Oculus TV. That environment is awful compared to Skybox.

haven't followed the scene for quite a while so I'm not sure if this still rings true nowadays, back then bluray.com's were pretty good and in-depth

e.g.:
How to Train your Dragon 3D review

oatmeal

Oct 30, 2017
I have PSVR with a ton of games but am strongly considering this as a travel thing. Is it worth it? I show off Beat Saber all the time and the wires and limitations of PSVR are so non casual friendly.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
I have PSVR with a ton of games but am strongly considering this as a travel thing. Is it worth it? I show off Beat Saber all the time and the wires and limitations of PSVR are so non casual friendly.
I bought mine to play beat saber without wires and with custom songs so I can get more exercise. I don't regret my buy, but your mileage may vary.

also... super hot on the quest is like a million times better than PSVR >.>

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
There's custom songs? How does that work?
It's a legal gray area so I'm not sure how much I can talk about here. But there is a program that you can get if you set up your quest in developer mode that will let you install custom maps which you can get from.... places.

It will always break any time the game updates, but the quest won't install updates to a game if you modded it so no big worries there.

It's not hard to search and find the information.

oatmeal

Oct 30, 2017
It's a legal gray area so I'm not sure how much I can talk about here. But there is a program that you can get if you set up your quest in developer mode that will let you install custom maps which you can get from.... places.

It will always break any time the game updates, but the quest won't install updates to a game if you modded it so no big worries there.

It's not hard to search and find the information.

Awesome.
I definitely need this!!

Beer Monkey

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Beer Monkey will appreciate this tweet:

That's awesome. I was tweeting to Jeff once or twice that he and Giles should look at Quest, and I knew he finally got one, but the enthusiasm is very encouraging. I would love to see all of their VR games ported to Quest, stat. It can do them justice, maybe even Polybius.

It kind of sucks it's a Facebook platform, but that's what we have right now.

1-D_FE

Oct 27, 2017
Seeing as Audica is confirmed as cross-buy, I'm considering buying it before it leaves early access on Nov 5th and gets a price increase.

haven't followed the scene for quite a while so I'm not sure if this still rings true nowadays, back then bluray.com's were pretty good and in-depth

e.g.:
How to Train your Dragon 3D review

Yeah. They do seem to be the best of the lot. Although even with them, there's definitely a couple duds sprinkled in.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It should be even better when Virtual Desktop implements fixed foveated, sliced rendering.

Still, I really hope it doesn't take too long for an official wireless solution from Oculus. There's definitely even more performance that can be squeezed out. And judging from his recent keynote, it seems like Carmack now has full authority to push the hybrid concept as far as he can.

Just out of curiosity, you don't know what kind of bit-rate Vudu uses for 3D, do you? Hotel Translyvania 3 seems to be 3D exclusive to them, so I'm kind of curious if maybe some of it's due to lousy bit-rates.

Sorry, I didn't see this until now.
It's the same bit rate last I checked. Half-resolution (on one axis) for 3D gives you the same pixel count as 2D 1080p, so the compression ratio is the same. But there's more redundancy in 3D so in theory there should be less artifacts in 3D than 2D on Vudu.
It's the lower resolution that makes it look worse than disc.

StudioTan

Oct 27, 2017
Just got a Quest (sold my Vive). What's the best solution for wireless streaming from my PC steam client?

Virtual Desktop is the easiest although you'll need to add the streaming option via Sidequest after you buy it. ALVR is a free solution and works better for some but it's not as convenient.

You can always get a refund of Virtual Desktop if it's not working well for you and you use it less than 2 hours.

1-D_FE

Oct 27, 2017
Just got a Quest (sold my Vive). What's the best solution for wireless streaming from my PC steam client?

Virtual Desktop is the easiest although you'll need to add the streaming option via Sidequest after you buy it. ALVR is a free solution and works better for some but it's not as convenient.

You can always get a refund of Virtual Desktop if it's not working well for you and you use it less than 2 hours.

Mostly this. Although it does seem that AMD GPU users have some performance complaints and prefer using AMD's solution.

I personally prefer Virtual Desktop, but if you wanna try and save some money, give ALVR a chance. If you have no issues, it's technically as good as VD. Back when I used it the controller angles were off and trying to get the Chaperone correct was a nightmare. VD's QoL is so much better in this regard. It was amazing going from a drunken chaperone that was no where near where it was supposed to be, to just working perfectly.

VD currently has a beta that's only available on Github. It can't be downloaded through Sidequest at the moment. It's a beta and has issues that are being worked through, but the sliced and foveated rendering brings significant improvements to the quality and latency. ALVR has already incorportated both of these in its stable build.

Kinggroin

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Uranus, get it?!? YOUR. ANUS.
Mostly this. Although it does seem that AMD GPU users have some performance complaints and prefer using AMD's solution.

I personally prefer Virtual Desktop, but if you wanna try and save some money, give ALVR a chance. If you have no issues, it's technically as good as VD. Back when I used it the controller angles were off and trying to get the Chaperone correct was a nightmare. VD's QoL is so much better in this regard. It was amazing going from a drunken chaperone that was no where near where it was supposed to be, to just working perfectly.

VD currently has a beta that's only available on Github. It can't be downloaded through Sidequest at the moment. It's a beta and has issues that are being worked through, but the sliced and foveated rendering brings significant improvements to the quality and latency. ALVR has already incorportated both of these in its stable build.

Is the chaperone working ok now with ALVR?

oatmeal

Oct 30, 2017
Got a 64GB today.
Really impressed so far. Love how brain dead simple it is. Tried the beat saber demo after spending the last couple of weeks playing it in PSVR. It's a bit underwhelming. Needs the sabers to make more sound, and the rumble is kinda weak.

ninjaboyjohn

Oct 30, 2017
California
Looks like there are some awesome Beat Saber alternatives which just came out or are coming out soon - meaning, Quest games which can be used for moderate cardio workouts!

Synth Riders: https://synthridersvr.com/

Pistol Whip: https://twitter.com/PistolWhipVR

Audica: https://www.audicagame.com/

Played some Synth Riders this weekend - it's pretty fun and I'm stoked to play more. It's kind of a mix between Beat Saber and Air Tone (a pc vr game) - it feels a lot more like dancing than Beat Saber does, and I like that it moves you through an environment (there are some really awesome ones)

Only dings on my first experience from it is that the feedback on missed beats is very weak / nonexistant. On harder difficulties I'd fail when I thought I was doing just fine. Also, there doesn't appear to be an endless or setlist mode, and load times are a pain, so it doesn't make the best cardio workout because your heart rate will fall before you get going with the next song.

Audica is a fun rhythm-shooter, I wish it was less abstract (I'd rather shoot aliens or robots or something than polygonal shapes), and it doesn't require as much movement as Beat Saber or Synth Riders does, so I wouldn't use it as a workout.

I *love* how we have a great slate of rhythm games on the Quest so far!

cakefoo

Nov 2, 2017
My interest in Pistol Whip jumped up when I read that the aim assist is optional. I'm turning that off right away :)

SpartyCrunch

Xbox
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
So I bought Synth Raiders yesterday and it's the first game I've played on Quest that gave me a little motion sickness. Did that happen to anyone else?

There are comfort settings in the game but this seems to be more a factor of low frame rate than simply movement.

1-D_FE

Oct 27, 2017
The new Virtual Desktop 1.8 update is the real deal. Pretty sure my Vive is going on ebay in the next week or two.

It'll be interesting to see if the Oculus Link still beats it (aside from eliminating the network instability of using Wifi). The bar has been raised and I'm interested in how the torture test games compare between the two.

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
The new Virtual Desktop 1.8 update is the real deal. Pretty sure my Vive is going on ebay in the next week or two.

It'll be interesting to see if the Oculus Link still beats it (aside from eliminating the network instability of using Wifi). The bar has been raised and I'm interested in how the torture test games compare between the two.

I was just about to comment on this, just finished testing the new update myself, IQ and general performance is noticeably better. Apparently the dev is using foveated encoding similar to what the Link utilizes. The release notes:

Hi folks, after many weeks in beta fine tuning the VR streaming experience to work well for everyone, I'm happy to announce that version 1.8 is now available on SideQuest. Here are the release notes:
• VR streaming now uses foveated encoding similar to AADT in Oculus Link. This improves image quality and reduces latency considerably
• Added optional sliced encoding to reduce encoding/decoding latency even more. This may not work well with all GPUs which is why it is provided as an option
• Fixed VR streaming on Windows 8.1 and Windows Server which resulted in a black screen. Confirmed that it now works on cloud services such as Parsec/Paperspace and AWS
• Fixed switching in and out of VR to be more reliable
This is available on Quest, Go and GearVR. You can expect about 35-41ms of latency when streaming VR content from a local computer (assuming you meet the minimum spec: computer wired with gigabit Ethernet to 5ghz AC router, decent GPU, etc.)
Let me know if you have any questions, enjoy!

Frankly with this sort of performance I'm not sure if I'll end up getting the Link at all, this is pretty damn smooth as is. Curious to read comparisons between the two just the same.

1-D_FE

Oct 27, 2017
I was just about to comment on this, just finished testing the new update myself, IQ and general performance is noticeably better. Apparently the dev is using foveated encoding similar to what the Link utilizes. The release notes:

Frankly with this sort of performance I'm not sure if I'll end up getting the Link at all, this is pretty damn smooth as is. Curious to read comparisons between the two just the same.

I picked up a cheap 10 foot USB-C cable off of Amazon. You wouldn't want to use it for roomscale, but it'll be good for seated or even standing. I'll post my impressions when the beta goes live. I've played a lot of hours of Pinball FX2 VR on PCVR. I've got intimate knowledge of this game. So it'll be interesting to see how it compares to VD. Same with racing sims. I'm sketical it's going to be much better in the latency department. I'm lag sensitive and still wouldn't consider Pinball FX2 playable with VD. So I'll give it the stink eye and I think I'll be able to notice small differences if they're there.

I posted some Talos Principle impressions in the PCVR thread. For most games, I do think wireless > any additional lag reductions the cable may bring. I'm just curious if the official solution can get it all the way there for the rest.

Last edited:

1-D_FE

Oct 27, 2017
Forgot something that I haven't seen anyone mention (here or Reddit):

I was watching football yesterday and on comes a Quest ad. Person's wearing a Quest and all of a sudden there's a ton of footage of Echo Arena. And then at the end of the ad, mention only the Oculus Quest. It was an Oculus Quest Echo Arena ad.

It's pretty obvious this was going to be a major campaign for them. And they must have made this ad buy before they realized it was going to get delayed into 2020. A shame. I hope whatever caused the delay can be overcome.

Beer Monkey

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I just tried Virtual Desktop 1.8 with The Lab, and Talos Principle, and agree that it's gotten really, really good.

I'm also curious as to how much better Link gets with USB C, eagerly awaiting impressions especially latency.

I think my VR future is buying twitch games as native Quest releases and 'adventure' type games on PC to stream to the Quest.

Fizzgig

Oct 30, 2017
I currently have a HTC Vive which is boxed away in the wardrobe. I've been looking at the quest and wanted to get people's opinions on it who had/have the Vive also. Can people recommend it? I really love the idea of having a wireless VR experience, the reason my Vive is away at the moment is the hassle of having to get it all set up.

cakefoo

Nov 2, 2017
Anyone play Pistol Whip yet?
Pistol Whip is fantastic. It manages to take inspiration from some of the best VR games to date, while still being original.

Note: Deadeye is merciless. I imposed that on myself from the get-go and I almost gave up. This video helped me pick up some strategies though, like a steady weave and 2-shot rapid-fire (which doesn't hurt your timing score as long as your first shot is on-beat):

1-D_FE

Oct 27, 2017
I currently have a HTC Vive which is boxed away in the wardrobe. I've been looking at the quest and wanted to get people's opinions on it who had/have the Vive also. Can people recommend it? I really love the idea of having a wireless VR experience, the reason my Vive is away at the moment is the hassle of having to get it all set up.

I've had my Vive for over 3 years (although I've not really used it for anything since the Quest came out).

I would definitely recommend it, although I am an avowed cable hater since the first day I tried on my new DK2. This may account for some of my love.

The optics are better with the Quest. The screens are definitely better. The comfort leaves a lot to be desired, but if you buy a DAS, it can be made very comfortable with mods. The touch controllers blow the Vive wands out of the water (although I'm also a touchpad hater... it's only superior for aiming and aiming is done by motion in VR... so I firmly believe touchpads are pointless for VR).

If you wanna break the tracking by doing unnatural movements (like sticking your hand behind your head and parking it there), you can. But the Quest absolutely proves that computer vision is the future for tracking and I'm more than satisfied by it.

If you're talking the PC side, as has been discussed a little, the new update for Virtual Desktop is really good. There's a lot of PCVR roomscale stuff that should now be playable at a very high quality level. Better visuals that OG Vive. And no wires. Or Vive wands.

It's far and away my favorite VR device ever released.

Fizzgig

Oct 30, 2017
I've had my Vive for over 3 years (although I've not really used it for anything since the Quest came out).

I would definitely recommend it, although I am an avowed cable hater since the first day I tried on my new DK2. This may account for some of my love.

The optics are better with the Quest. The screens are definitely better. The comfort leaves a lot to be desired, but if you buy a DAS, it can be made very comfortable with mods. The touch controllers blow the Vive wands out of the water (although I'm also a touchpad hater... it's only superior for aiming and aiming is done by motion in VR... so I firmly believe touchpads are pointless for VR).

If you wanna break the tracking by doing unnatural movements (like sticking your hand behind your head and parking it there), you can. But the Quest absolutely proves that computer vision is the future for tracking and I'm more than satisfied by it.

If you're talking the PC side, as has been discussed a little, the new update for Virtual Desktop is really good. There's a lot of PCVR roomscale stuff that should now be playable at a very high quality level. Better visuals that OG Vive. And no wires. Or Vive wands.

It's far and away my favorite VR device ever released.

Thanks for the feedback, I think you've convinced me :D

StudioTan

Oct 27, 2017
Update 11.0 is out but no mention of Link yet. I think it might a PC app though so the code might be included and they just didn't mention it yet before it's ready for PC. I would think they would want it out before Stormlands releases though.

1-D_FE

Oct 27, 2017
Oculus Link is live.

https://www.oculus.com/blog/play-rift-content-on-quest-with-oculus-link-available-now-in-beta/

I tried one cable but it didn't accept it, might not have been USB 3. I'll have to order a different cable. Some people have been having success with one of the cheap Amazon Basics USB A to C cables.

That's the cable I'm using. It only works on a single USB port on my mobo - USB 3.1 (Rev 2). The rest of mine are all 3.1 (Rev 1) and the software refuses to accept those.

In the other thread, somebody mentioned 3.1 not working and needing to use their 3.0 ports. So I'm wondering if there's a 3.1 (Rev 1) bug in their software.

StudioTan

Oct 27, 2017
I just tried it with a short 3 foot USB 3 cable I had lying around. This is the real deal! Not only am I not seeing artifacts at all but it actually looks way better than my CV1 due to the better screen on the Quest.

I'm even using a 980ti which isn't on the supported list and it works. I will say I had an issue with Medium which was the first thing I tried after being in Oculus home where it was super super slow and the picture was all warped. After that I tried Wolves in the Walls which was fine and then Stormlands which was fine. Tried Oculus Medium again it was flawless so I don't know what happened the first time.

Overall I'm SUPER impressed. The only issue is going to be having a cable long enough.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
Hmm, looks like the cables I have are USB A 2.0 to Type-C. It's worked for charging from a power bank, but I'll have to find something else for running via Link.

Searching for specific cables types on Amazon is kind of a pain.

EDIT - Seeing some posts saying 2.0 isn't necessarily a dealbreaker. Guess I'll just have to try it. It's not long enough for roomscale really, but enough to see if it works.

Last edited:

1-D_FE

Oct 27, 2017
Was never willing to install the Oculus software (to use Revive), but since I have the Quest now, I picked up Chronos for 4.99 during the Halloween sale. Looks great on the Quest using Link.

Guess I'll be picking up quite a few of their 1st party titles during Black Friday.

Only slightly annoyed that my "purchase" of Lucky's Tale isn't showing up. They used to allow you to exploit purchase it with any VR headset. And I do have it in my account history as a free purchase, but no go. How dare they not honor my illegitimate purchase;)