• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Hi everyone,

What I "need" is stereo headset that can pull in and mix a stereo feed from my Xbox (that has the dolby positional audio for stereo headphones), and a bluetooth feed of discord from my phone.

It's a long story about why I'm doing this, as it doesn't make a lot of sense, but basically I have some friends who are determined to use discord rather than Xbox's own chat.

So I need to speak to them via discord on my mobile phone, but hear game audio (in stereo) from the xbox.

What I don't want or need is any fancy amp that does it's own dolby digitial processing or anything, I'm happy to use the app on the xbox for that.

Does anyone have any good suggestions? Googling just sets off loads of trigger words like "headset", "bluetooth", etc and it's very hard to figure out what each headset can/can't do.

stryke

Oct 28, 2017
If I understand correctly, this should suit your needs

steelseries.com

Arctis 9X

The Arctis 9X features integrated Xbox Wireless, and simultaneous Bluetooth audio. With the ClearCast bidirectional microphone and award-winning Arctis sound, the 9X is premium wireless audio for Xbox