• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which disappointed you?

• Smash Ultimate

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Tekken 7

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Street Fighter 5

• Mortal Kombat 11

• Dragonball FigterZ

Votes: 27 64.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
Byleth is a downer, but the other 4 characters are great.

Didn't Tekken 7's pass devote a big chunk of it to bowling? Or was that a later season?

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No, because OP doesn't actually want a discussion in good faith, they just want a stealth Smash shitting thread
giphy.webp

stumblebee

The Fallen
Jan 22, 2018
Dragonball Fighterz DLC offerings have been mad disappointing from a "there are so many cooler characters with more interesting potential movesets" point of view. It's a problem they're still having.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
DragonBall FighterZ and it's not even close. Base Goku and Vegeta were an absolute hype killer and pretty much when I lost interest. Best was Street Fighter V's easily.

Mobu

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Imagine adding GT Kid Goku when every GT stan wanted SSJ4

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Despite how disappointing Byleth is, it's 100% Dragonball FighterZ.

Three Gokus (Base Goku, Vegito, and Dad Goku) and another Vegeta.

Deleted member 55311

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 26, 2019
Smash but only because its the only game I have. Mortal Kombat's DLC characters look awesome but I'm not picking it up until a GOTY version comes out.

I really hope the next pass has characters I'm interested in. I also hope they continue the trend of allowing us to buy them separately because I am definitely not buying the first or second pass.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And yeah this is just a not-so-stealth shitting on Smash thread. At least pretend you wanted a real discussion and add the characters from each S1 pass, OP.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
you'd have to be out of your god damn mind to actually be disappointed with smash's fighter pass

today's reveal could have been literal shit in a box and the pass would still be the best in the history of fighting games

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
Smash's DLC list was amazing up to Byleth. SFV and FighterZ though..... I thought they were super weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.