• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which missing game at TGA disappointed you the most?

• Elden Ring

Votes: 465 36.2%
  • Crash Bandicoot Worlds

Votes: 87 6.8%
  • Batman: Arkham Legacy

Votes: 360 28.0%
  • Bluepoint's remake

Votes: 79 6.2%
  • Rocksteady's project

Votes: 86 6.7%
  • Kojima x Konami partnership for new Silent Hill game

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 169 13.2%

• Total voters

Deleted member 17207

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This wasn't rumoured, but I was definitely wondering if Reggie was there to announce something Mother-related lol.

Sulik2

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Where the hell is Rocksteady's next game? It's bafing that in five years we haven't seen anything of it. Maybe it will show up at the PS5 launch event?

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Crash Bandicoot Worlds was a fake rumor (the title). But there definitely is a rumor of a new Crash game coming.

BurnKnuckle21

Nov 17, 2017
I just wish these Batman rumors would stop so I didn't have to be disappointed for every game conference/award show for the last 2 years.

Xbox Live Mike

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
USA
I've been teasing my friend who is a Batman fanboy that the new Batman game was NOT going to be shown at the game awards. I was shocked when it really wasn't.

Lintendo

Sep 11, 2018
Well it wasn't rumored but its gonna be Zelda BoTW 2 for sure, or that Nintendo didn't show anything big in general😔

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
Bayo 3 was he one I missed the most. Since it was revealed at TGA I though it could be a nice play to show a new trailer, but if Platinum needs time they should take all the time they need.

People really need to cut back on MP4, though - they started from scratch in January. Asking the team developing it to show something at this stage probably means them crunching into oblivion or showing something that may be faaar away from what the actual final product will be.

SirNinja

One Winged Slayer
Nintendo Just...Nintendo. Where to start? Literally all they gave us was some Marvel DLC, another teaser for No More Heroes, and a trailer where they forgot Bravely Second existed.

No Breath of the Wild 2 teaser? No Bayonetta 3 despite Kamiya being there? Still complete silence on Metroid Prime 4? No Smash newcomer despite Joker being the standout surprise reveal at last year's awards?

Considering what a dud this year's show was, Nintendo could have dropped any ONE of those bombshells and walked out with everyone talking about them. With a showing this poor, they might as well not have bothered at all.

"Honorable" mention: What on earth is happening with Batman?? It's been almost half a decade since Arkham Knight...

Jakke_Koala

Sep 28, 2018
Bluepoint game
I know Elden ring and Batman exist and that's pretty much all i need to know about those games

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I continue to hate the trend of showing off a cgi trailer early and then not giving us anything for a year or more.

Deleted member 59955

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 14, 2019
Arkham Legacy has reached mythical urban legend status at this point.

It feels like a secret thing stored deep within WB Montreal.

WB's marketing sucks.

Praetorpwj

Nov 21, 2017
Batman Whatever. If they don't make it PS5 now and try to roll out Arkham Knight 1.5 after all this arsing then they can shag it. I'll wait for Spidey2.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
From now on any leaks, rumors or insiders that talk about Batman, WB Montreal or Rocksteady should be followed by this:
giphy.gif

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I was expecting some kinda Smash reveal and there was nothing.
Oh well, at least we got that Dark Alliance trailer to laugh at.

Aug 27, 2018
I pretty much only watched to see a new Elden Ring trailer, that didn't happen. I was pretty disappointed but also...I did this to myself by believing rumors.

Rygar 8Bit

Oct 25, 2017
Site-15
BOTW 2 looks to be Nintendos big thing to show next months Direct.
I thought Batman would be a lock after that teasing a few months ago.

Normanski 2.0

Nov 21, 2017
No fighter 5 for Smash was disappointing, especially when it's scheduled for release by February at the latest. TGA seemed like the obvious place to announce it but there you go.

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I'd say Smash just due to the timing of everything. Had the initial Joker reveal, Terry has been out and we still don't know who the last character is. If not here, then the holidays hit so it's now going to be sometime in january which I didn't expect.

Otherwise Batman. Jesus christ. What was the point in teasing it only to follow up with such a long radio silence? I didn't expect anything else on the poll.

packy17

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Kojima x Konami shouldn't even be on here. That was a really dumb unsourced rumor with no merit whatsoever.

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
You guys always figure out a way to ruin every major event for yourselves. I commend you all for your efforts.