• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AegonSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Voted for Pakistan because im a hopeless romantic like all pakistanis but lets face it, given the recent trend of teams dominating in home conditions, it's England's worldcup to lose. Australia won the last world cup despite having a pretty ordinary team. This english team is amazing and has been amazing for almost four years now.

Pakistan's bowling is too shit to repeat their 2017 champions league heroics. Amir getting chicken pox and Shadab getting hepetatis in 2019 is such a pakistani thing i can just laugh and shrug off yet another failed world cup campaign. at least their batting is good again, so we will see some fireworks at least.

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
It's at times like this that I get all grumpy that I'm only listening to this not watching it. I take it it was one hell of a catch, then? The TMS reaction was suitably euphoric.

jayu26

Oct 25, 2017
Clinical stuff from England. A very good win for them. I think I am cheering for them.

Dan

Oct 25, 2017
Fucking Sky Go is pissing me off right now. It hates the fact I run vmware for work and keeps crapping out.

I just want to watch the cricket....

Oct 27, 2018
5g8J4EV_d.jpg

'mon!

AegonSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lol at Pakistan. Typical.

Didnt they score 300 runs in like 4 out of 5 games against england. what the hell happened.

Joe Spangle

Nov 1, 2017
Whoa, been out all day, just got back in to watch the highlights. Poor start for Pakistan. Gayle still is an imposing batsman.

Puroresu_kid

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
lol at Pakistan. Typical.

Didnt they score 300 runs in like 4 out of 5 games against england. what the hell happened.

They had to face some real pace and bounce in overcast conditions. West indies obviously saw a weakness in the Pakistani batsman against the short ball and it paid off.

Can we win this? I think not without a front line spin bowler but considering just a few months ago we drew a one day series vs England surprised some thought the windies had no chance. In the field we actually look like a proper side now, have improved hugely.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1698

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You forget in all the drama around Smith and Warner coming back that Starc is also coming back ... and is probably way more important.

EPaul

Oct 30, 2017
Lets go West Indies! now that the dictator Cameron is out lets show we were winning in spite of him not because of him

Deleted member 1698

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Took Aleem Dar exactly one ball to screw over Australia in the world cup.

You have to respect his commitment.