• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

nitewulf

Nov 29, 2017
I'll try to follow all the Bangladesh games at least, it's the only sport we're decent at.

OP
OP
crazy monkey

crazy monkey

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
England, Australia, New Zealand, (India or West Indies)

These seems to be semifinal group so far.

I hope Afghanistan makes it interesting today.

Hamchan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Bangladesh looking pretty decent.

South Africa... if you don't win some games you can't even be called chokers.

Rush_Khan

Oct 26, 2017
I think 315. BD batting been safe and mature. SA bowling been pretty poor.

Edit: I spoke too soon

Deleted member 1698

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think it is a 400+ style pitch if SA batted first. They should chase this down pretty easily against a weak attack.

OozeMan

Feb 21, 2018
Bangladesh should be pretty satisfied with their batting performance. It's up to Mustafiz and Shakib now to strike the killing blows.

Miller and de Kock are going to be key if the Proteas have a chance. Amla has been pretty off-colour of late but he's still central to their batting. South Africa will miss him.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
I stopped watching cricket over a decade ago. So now I am wondering whether the ODI is still played with 50 overs for world cup.

Also, having recently watching Hassan Minaj's coverage of BCCI, I just wanted to say, fuck those greedy and manipulative degenerates. It is frankly disappointing to see just 10 teams competing.

I really hope Pakistan whoops India's ass. Heck, I hope every other cricket team does.

Last edited:

nitewulf

Nov 29, 2017
Nice one Bangladesh! Hard to follow from NYC but looks like this new batting lineup is quite decent.

Oct 25, 2017
Why do they keep making the on screen graphics so fucking shit with each World Cup or ICC tournament. I want to see the required run rate all the time in a chase you fuckers :@

Jul 18, 2018
I stopped watching cricket over a decade ago. So now I am wondering whether the ODI is still played with 50 overs for world cup.

Also, having recently watching Hassan Minaj's coverage of BCCI, I just wanted to say, fuck those greedy and manipulative degenerates. It is frankly disappointing to see just 10 teams competing.

I really hope Pakistan whoops India's ass. Heck, I hope every other cricket team does.
Yup it's 50 overs.
And idk man, your Pakistan looked horrible the other day

BarcaTheGreat

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
hey how does this work, going to the next round and such? I googled but couldn't find group info. Is it like Soccer WC where 32 group stage, then 16 etc?

Dynedom

Nov 1, 2017
Looking at the fixtures, how the hell does India only play their first game later this week? Their first game is going to be against a team that has played TWICE. How the hell was this round robin set up? Shouldn't they have played today against Bangladesh to round out the games?