• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Being released April 26 in Japan.
Phantom-Thief-KSC-Joker-Gun-768x415.jpg

https://personacentral.com/ksc-prod...n-joker-model-revealed-april-26-2019-release/

Pretty cool but good luck to anyone not in Japan trying to get their hands on one of these.

Wise

Oct 27, 2017
What if this is hinting that P5S is a First person shooter. Isn't this coming out the day after the P5S reveal?

Zephy

Oct 27, 2017
Of all the things they could possibly sell as merchandise for the game, I did not see gun replicas as one of them. I know there's a toy gun vendor in the game and Joker uses something like that, but still... This is not in good taste for a game that stars teenagers, and for a series with a history of teenagers shooting themselves in the head.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Oh, that's... Oh...

(It'd be very hard to get something like that through customs, wouldn't it?)

Oct 27, 2017
London
If you live in the US it's illegal and probably other places.

If you live in australia you're shit out of luck but in most of Europe and in Canada you can easily order it to your door as long as you meet your country's power limits. Only problem related to bringing it into the US is the lack of orange tip. Obviously check local laws first.

Niosai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I thought it was legal to import airsoft and paintball guns into the US?

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
Looks cool but I probably won't get it. I don't wanna get caught up in a racket.

Willin

Oct 28, 2017
Pfft... if I cannot shoot myself in the head with it to summon a physical manifestation of my psyche then no buys.

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
In America, if it doesn't come with an orange tip you can't bring it to cons and you can get arrested for carrying it in public. It's definitely not something you will get a lot of use out of.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gold Arsene

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Pfft... if I cannot shoot myself in the head with it to summon a physical manifestation of my psyche then no buys.
I think they actually made a model Evoker a few years ago.
In America, if it doesn't come with an orange tip you can't bring it to cons and you can get arrested for carrying it in public. It's definitely not something you will get a lot of use out of.
I imagine like a lot of merch it's more for just collecting.(least I'd hope so.)

Oct 27, 2017
London

If that Persona 5 gun is actually competitive on the airsoft field you can certainly have loads of fun using it in airsoft games too. In Japan airsoft is a very popular hobby/sport, even more so than in the West so I see tons of people buying this over there for that purpose. Man, I hope this isn't a one off production run.

Akronis

Prophet of Regret - Lizard Daddy
Oct 25, 2017
Joker's pistol uses fucking tokarev cartridges, what

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
A real Airsoft gun designed to look like a make believe Airsoft gun from a videogame where plotwise it's supposed to look like a real gun even tho it's an Airsoft gun.

What a world we live in!

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That sounds like a fucking nightmare trying to get through customs.

I still haven't gotten my Jumpgate dock out of customs and that's just a switch dock. I can't imagine ordering this.