• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

yumms

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How do we know its official?

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
This is a good sign, but whoever's running it needs to give it a better layout and replace that Konami link in the bio that doesn't even work.

Also it follows some... unusual accounts (DashieXP?), but the Konami account follows like 600+ people so whatever I guess.

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
GoU8ueU.gif

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
It's following Dusk Golem and a bunch of first-party people from Sony and Xbox.

This is probably an Era member fucking with everyone.

Soriku

Nov 12, 2017
This is a good sign, but whoever's running it needs to give it a better layout and replace that Konami link in the bio that doesn't even work.

Also it follows some... unusual accounts (DashieXP?), but the Konami account follows like 600+ people so whatever I guess.

Dashie is a YouTuber who plays a ton of horror games so not that weird.

But how do we know this is real

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
The official Konami Twitter linked to it.

And even ignoring that, it's unlikely that an Era member got "SilentHill" as a Twitter name.

So why follow Dusk Golem, Phil Spencer, Major Nelson and Playstation unless the WHOLE POINT of this Twitter account is to make people on Era freak out?

GrantDaNasty

Oct 27, 2017
Tell you what folks - If Silent Hill announce does not happen this August (SoP or otherwise), Silent Hill is 100% dead and no one can ever convince me otherwise.

I'm not even a big fan but I want to see this happen.

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
Dashie is a YouTuber who plays a ton of horror games so not that weird.

But how do we know this is real
I'm familiar with him, still strange. But then again, some official accounts just like to follow a bunch of people for some reason, I assumed it'd only be following SH-related accounts and whatnot.
Yeah it's not real by the looks of it.
Seeing as Konami tagged it and it somehow got the SilentHill handle only in July, it has to be real.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
So why follow Dusk Golem, Phil Spencer, Major Nelson and Playstation unless the WHOLE POINT of this Twitter account is to make people on Era freak out?

This such a weird take away. The logic doesn't make sense at all.

... And again, the official Konami Twitter with a blue checkmark tagged this Silent Hill account in a tweet just yesterday. I pointed this out in the post you quoted but you ignored it.

Guerrilla

Oct 28, 2017
If this is real we can probably say with quite some confidence that the game is multiplatform