• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

Official Sonic the Hedgehog account posted a SA1 Station Square remix by Tee Lopes and Jun Senoue

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
It slaps!

Now let's get some Red Mountain up in this joint.

I imported Sonic Adventure months before Westerners got to play it.

But in the last year or two I've learned to love Station Square theme. I used to be exclusive to Mystic Ruin.

^I see it's posted above but it doesn't hurt to post it wherever possible.

Man, Sonic Adventure has a fantastic OST. It's definitely the part that holds up the best. It's just quality song after quality song.

muteKi

Oct 22, 2018
a sunken pirate ship
Cool remix, but the guitar is notably absent and I don’t like that.
It's honestly genuinely weird to me, because accordion is sonic musical shorthand for "small village" or "historic site" rather than "urban center". Feels at odds with what the city is supposed to be, and yet there's so much of it.

"Oh yeah, after Perfect Chaos destroyed the city, we turned it into a recreation of Venice."

Diablos

has a title.
Oct 25, 2017
It's honestly genuinely weird to me, because accordion is sonic musical shorthand for "small village" or "historic site" rather than "urban center". Feels at odds with what the city is supposed to be, and yet there's so much of it.

"Oh yeah, after Perfect Chaos destroyed the city, we turned it into a recreation of Venice."
Yeah... it just falls short.

OP
OP
minimaxir

minimaxir

Built an AI that makes better threads than you
May 9, 2018

Soleanna is actually the destroyed Station Square.